Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2021, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What's with all the bashing? So what if you are from a local Uni or Private Uni like SIM? I have a bestfriend who studied medicine at NUS and I studied at UOL banking and finance. He is now a 2nd year doctor earning $5k and I am also in a MNC earning $3.8k with 2 years experience with a side business generating on average $1.8-$2k monthly. We do not push each other down but we try to push each other and grow together. Please get a life by focusing on yourself, that will be better than coming here and putting people down just because you are from a certain university. I pity your life if that is the case because you don't really have a life and are unhappy with yourself.
Human society is inherently hierarchal. We like to place things in groups. Thus, those from Oxbridge and Ivy League will naturally look down on NUS/NTU, and those from NUS/NTU will naturally look down on private degrees.

Private degrees (SIM and equivalent) are at the bottom of the food chain. They do not have anyone to look down to. In fact, even poly grads outrank them. In other words, SIMians are dhalits - unsalvageable human trash. It is only human nature to pity, ridicule, and exploit them.

#simians
#simtrash