Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - NCS (SingTel subsidiary)
View Single Post
Old 18-10-2020, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

how would you rank NCS then?
FAANG aside, i believe good developers will choose the big "startups" (grab/shopee), banks, or public (govtech/dsta/dso)
the next tier prob the smaller startups.
and there are still so many openings at these companies, both junior and senior roles, even more so now for singaporeans.
i dont see how anyone would choose NCS over the above, prob the smaller startups due to stability.
if we look at salary, after 3-5years of exp, how much do u get in NCS? if u're good enough, why not fill up the position at grab for a much better pay and culture (not saying grab culture is extremely good, but presumingly better than NCS)

i mean, instead of complaining here about fresh grad getting higher pay, why not jump to a better ship if u can? u have to know that SoC grads are triple As students now, no more students from a dumping ground. the competition will only get tougher every year with smart fresh grads entering the market.
i'm from soc'14 btw

your 5 years exp or senior role means nth. if u think u're so good and can deliver way better than fresh grads, why not join a place which will compensate u fairly?
just in careersfuture portal, almost 1k of jobs offering >7k for SE, what's stopping u from getting the job?