Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Lawyer Salary
Thread: Lawyer Salary
View Single Post
Old 19-08-2020, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This is why I absolutely support WFH. No more gossips and spending our precious time “bonding” over tattles. I am more productive and energetic. The quality of my work has improved and I get to hit my billables easier. When I’m in office everyone just talks about everyone or pretends to be friends. What a waste of bandwidth. I am here to make a career for myself and not to poke my nose around. True friendships will come but they won’t appear just because you talked about someone else.

#employeeslivesmatter #supportwfh #wfhincreasesworkproductivity
Let's pierce your post.

You are working in a place where the culture is to bond over tattles. Everyone there gossips and you dont have true friends there. Yet you say true friends will come. You want to do well there strangely even though u say everyone pretends to be friends.

The bonding caused you to be less productive and energetic. Previously your quality was not your best and you had difficult hitting billables.

Like with all **** here people are talking about themselves but throwing some smoke to disguise. My hunch is you are a top biller. You are introverted. You have no real friends. You are guarded and hate disclosing about your life. You are actually a master gossiper and you stay in your **** place despite saying it is **** because you love money.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app