Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Aircraft Maintenance License and Courses
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy

Thank u so much for the replies but damn...judging from the career prospects and pay isn't it more ideal for someone pursuing this path to just sign on with a degree since u get to be an officer straight away with a base pay of 4k+ and a pretty big bonus every year? The working culture doesn't seem too different anyway which is why i'm having second thoughts since I can't really stand the working culture in NS.

I really appreciate everyone who responded to me as it has given me a 3rd party insight into a job that i've been striving to achieve since my poly days, up till now my main sources were only my poly lecturers who only claimed the working hours of an LAE are quite atrocious but pays well (which i now knw is false lol). Having said all that what would you recommend me to do in my current situation since it's too late for me to back out now because school is literally starting soon and given my diploma i can't jump into other sectors such as finance and banking etc, are there any other jobs with better prospects that i might be able to fit into with my future aerospace degree? (kinda worried since it is so specialized)