Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Lawyer Salary
Thread: Lawyer Salary
View Single Post
Old 20-07-2020, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
loool you're better off working at mcdonalds where the hourly pay is higher than the daily pay as a WP intern what a joke
loool @ this retard who thinks he deserves a wage for being a law intern.

From a previous big 4 assoc who has had to manage interns, you think it's fun dealing with a whole swarm of moron students who only cause problems and can't produce any useful work, take time away from your billable work to teach them **** which they're not even grateful for cause they're just there to chalk up a notch on their CV, so you can leave the office at 3am instead of 1am that day?

Much prefer the vac scheme system in my current firm. The selection process is highly selective, I only get 6/7 top local students (FCH/deans listers) who learn fast and can actually help me out by the 2nd week and come in fully willing to stay till late. These are the students worth teaching. Not the trash that makes up 90% of the big 4 intern cohort (no offence to the other 10%, it's the system's fault not yours).

Honestly, big 4 should move towards the UK system. Be far more selective with their intern pool (so they can pay them more + actually train them properly), they will get better calibre interns, which they can also hire from at the end of the internship.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app