Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - I need honest advice. Jump to banking or stick in insurance
View Single Post
Old 26-06-2020, 04:09 AM
Verified Member

Anarki95 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Many people quit the insurance business due to poor sales. It's nothing to be ashamed of, in fact you should do it faster, 1k/month is not a sustainable business model for an insurance agent. Your boss is an asshole if he/she is asking you to stay knowing the low amount that you are earning. I'm not sure what costs you need to pay but make sure you check your contract (that you are indeed obligated to pay such costs), most managers try to scare you with fake "costs" that are not your liability.

Honestly, if you feel like **** in the industry, just leave. A bad team does not tend to get better, especially given the threats/brainwashing that the company is trying to perform on you, it implies they value you only as a workhorse.
I feel much happier without working honestly. At least working grab food makes me more money hahah . The industry is set such a way that before you enter they will promise you how rosy the industry is, so much flower and brainwash but when you quit, they see you as failure lol. At least with banking i can have stable pay .