Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - ST Electronics
Thread: ST Electronics
View Single Post
Old 18-06-2020, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
no, i am referring to the E6 who work hard but DO NOT wish to do management work. These people are usually the technical people and they enjoy exploring new technology, guiding new people who just joined ST. they work hard but reject promotion from E6 to M1 because they DISLIKE doing management work. They are certainly not jiak liao bee and they do not siam the work or push it to others..

I am just saying they have a stable job and stable pay. i never said they are doing nothing and getting 6k+, please read properly..

They bring alot of value to the company with their rich experiences in many past projects and with them working from the bottom with a diploma makes them a great mentor for the fresh grad new joiners..

but yes they do intend to retire here, it is indeed a stable job doing def related work. The people that i am referring to work hard. What's wrong with staying here for a stable job but with no intend to do management work with their many years of experience? they owe you a living? Or are you the type of person that work so hard to try to get A grading but every year just get a C grading then stuck at E6 for 10 years then want to criticize the entire organisation?
Sad for you working for 10 years as E6.
I only joined ST less than 5 years.
Joined as E6, promoted to M1 and now M2.
Working directly under one of the sVP don't mention who.
Pontentially on track to get promoted in a year or two if I manage to win this project for the company.

Keep working hard at 6k++.
Im already earning 8k++ aiming for 10k to 15k soon.