Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Lawyer Salary
Thread: Lawyer Salary
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am. Not aunt agony thread but guess you can't talk salary without some discussion of how to earn it.

Unlike most people here idgaf about long working hours or awful colleagues or whatever. Occupational hazards, not gonna change anytime soon, just do it and collect money end of the month can liao.

The problem is the money to collect at the end of the month now getting less and less. Got any advice going forward? How to find clients, how to get business, anything. I do anything - crim, fam, wills, whatever. Civ also can. As long as state courts tier i can handle file on my own from start to finish no problem. Just cannot solo in HC os/trials yet, not no confidence, boss dont trust me to sully the firm name lol.

Seems a bit difficult to meet up with people now, cannot sit outside and office got all these restrictions. I know a junior like me shouldn't be applying my time and energy to this issue. But I basically given up looking for new assoc roles. Senior practitioners, how do you all do it? Got people just walk in your office and point at you and say I want you to do my divorce?
Be clas lawyer?