Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Compare civil service salary
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 05:02 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a millennial myself, albeit one that has been in the workforce for a few years. I don't understand the need to discriminate/attack based on age. Unless you are your own boss, very likely your big boss in your current or future workplace will be a boomer.

Ignorant ppl like you should know your place in the organization. As a new joiner to the workforce, you might even be too junior to staff a boomer senior management. Your place in the org will just be some silly gossiping with fellow fresh strawberry millennials in an obscure corner of the office.

From your posting, you should be an unemployed fresh grad without any real working ex to speak of. I hope you can land a job soon. Or u can start your own biz and hire all the fresh graduates and leave out the rest of the boomers.

-Fresh Grad POV-

I am a millennial myself, albeit one that has been in the preparing myself to join the workforce for 4 years in university. I don't understand the need to discriminate/attack based on amount of work experience. Unless you are your own boss, very likely your big boss in your future workplace will be a person younger, yet more qualified than you to lead.

Ignorant ppl like you should know your place in the organization. As a current member of the workforce, you might even lack the correct qualifications to staff a junior position that requires specialized skills from certifications, accreditations and higher education. Your place in the org will just be some silly gossiping with fellow stuck up I-was-born-earlier-than-you millennials in an obscure corner of the office.

From your posting, you should be a Fortune 500 CEO with at least $1m of liquid assets but still too poor too afford a class on empathy. I hope you let us know where you work at so we can avoid it like the plague. Or u can leave and start your own biz and hire all your fellow authoritarian pricks and leave the rest of the world alone.

-End of Fresh Grad POV-

Sorry, I couldn't help it. This was too fun of a shitpost to pass up on.

Good morning guys