Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Lawyer Salary
Thread: Lawyer Salary
View Single Post
Old 24-05-2020, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

I like how this forum disses delisted schools. I am a first class and I am better than NUS 2.2s. My knowledge of the law has contributed to the development of legal principles in Singapore. I break the mould. Although I sometimes sad when I get scolded/abused, I am really smart and although my parents took out a loan to pay for my first class (it wasn't easy, I had to work to get a First), and I failed Part A.

What should I? The firm I'm in has said because I failed they may not offer me retention as I have to wait another year. I got a First/high 2.1 though it was a bona fide mistake. I am sure I am better than the average NUS student. It is not because my friends from delisted schools often fail Part A and it is nothing to do with quality. The marking is horrible. I heard NUS also has a high failure rate for advanced corporate practice.

Anyway, I have a friends and buddies as a delisted school student and he also failed Part A but got retained at a mid sized because he's a white horse. They rescinded his training contract but it is still A-okay. In the end he got retained. Look at the unfairness. WHITE HORSE