Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Property Agents make A LOT of Money
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 11:35 PM
a simple agent---

Default 1575

I am a property agent and have in this biz for the past 8 mths. Like most sales line, there's a need of certain calibre in order to be sucessful in this line. To earn at least $10K per month on EVERY other month. The keyword is to MAINTAIN your results.
-Discipline, hardwork, skills of negotiation, luck, persistent
Like some said. It'a a truly unstable and stressful job when you cannot close a single deal after putting whole's month effort. Who's gonna pay for our expenses?
We are like farmers. We only get our fruit of our labour (which is cash) after we close the deal. If we don't close end of the day, we get NOTTING and nobody's gonna pay for our past effort. So sometime I called it 'business risk'.
For those listed as top earners or producers, only a business minded agent will be able to maintain their income because our salary is truly unstable.
This is really a competitive world which a lot of employed workers will never feel.

(I used to work for a gov agency for the past 7 years and I have recently quitted my full time job to work in this line. It's has never been easy for me.)