Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - OCBC Graduate Talent Programme 2019 (Previously Young Banker)
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2020, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
well as far as i know all initial slots were taken up. those that are being offered are from people who had reneged (ie accepted ocbc then rejected for another company). we have had 2-3 cases last month. believe what you want to believe lol
s://.ocbc.com/group/careers/graduate-talent-programme.html#generic-tabs-item-4

If you look at this website, I believe that there MIGHT still be available roles in GCFS, GCX, GLRC, AML, GO&T, GRM. There are 2 big departments clearly missing from here (GCB and GT) which used to be listed on the page. GCB and GT tend to be more popular roles and hence, its likely that these positions are already filled and HR removed them from the website.

From this, one can only infer that HR has been updating the website (albeit periodically) to reflect the available roles that they are still hiring. Furthermore, it makes no sense for them to leave the application portal open if all the roles are filled.

Then again, I might be wrong but, all the best to those who are still applying and try not to let the above post discourage you Not sure how he/she is so certain that all the roles have been filled, unless of course he/she works in ocbc hr and knows what is happening exactly