Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Lawyer Salary
Thread: Lawyer Salary
View Single Post
Old 22-12-2019, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey guys I'm a 30+ yo Singaporean guy seeking genuine advice from the esteemed family lawyers here. In a lowly finance job making 100k pa. Currently deciding between chasing two very different girls and bringing home to the family during Chinese New Year. First girl is diploma holder, secretary role, 小女人 type and submissive, earning 40k pa. Second girl is degree holder, a colleague in a similar role and ~100k pa pay (but separate office), career-minded, a little opinionated. I'm not big on looks, its just the personalities I'm interested in to form a family with. I'm not socially awkward and both seem receptive to my wooing.

For those with family law experience, which girl would give a better shot at a successful and happy life in SG? Trying to avoid divorce which is expensive both financially and emotionally. Thanks for sharing.
What is the point of posting ur salary? Lol. U might as well post ur net worth.

I was working at the learning lab, tuition centre and drawing only 5k as teacher. But I got married a girl who was earning 8-9k.

But my family has a 3m condo fully paid and two other properties while my wife lives in a HDB.