Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Queries about Cpib application
View Single Post
Old 30-10-2019, 07:16 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone care to share how was the tea session today?
Engagement session was really a short one like 30-45mins? The day was mainly essay test and psychometric tests. Out of more than 1000 applicants they shortlist 30+ people. The tests will further shortlist x number (depend on the required batch intake) for 2 more rounds of interviews. So I would say those who didn't receive any calls will have to apply at next opening.

Nevertheless, i do see similarities in their hiring. They seems to prefer people with experiences in compliances and audits work in banks / accounting firms / other sectors. They do have law people and other backgrounds like computer forensics. Overheard that they only once in a while take in fresh graduates. From my observations, working experiences from their "preferred" field can be as little as 1.5years. For the mid careers, mostly are more than 7 years? I suppose.

The good thing i like is their emphasis on teamwork. Hence, personality is also an area they will lookout. If you are those who will siam work and not so keen in taking the initiative to volunteer to help your colleagues, then this job is not suitable for you. I understand their stringent selections criteria because they want to make sure they got the right personality to be on board as during operation works (which can span across a full 24hrs) are tiring for those involved. Also, they want to see your level of interpretation of statements and phases as most usually can have different understanding.