Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Loss adjuster starting pay?
View Single Post
Old 18-05-2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have a part to play in creating your market value. The other part is created by the recruiter representing you.

If you have 5 years of experience handling small claims such as small fire in residential houses, go to only insurer. Since you are an ex-Police on motor investigation, motor claim may be keen on you. From those salary indicated on jobsite, maybe $3 - $5k per month as a senior executive / AM. You may want to note that insurers pay varies from X 12 to X 14.5 months.

As compared to experiences in complex claims such as engineering claims and big fire losses in factory, reinsurer then may be keen. Salary indicated may hit $70k - $80k pa. A friend manages to catch a claim job with <$100k.

First thing first, go get yourself a ACII
Does the claim job of $100k amounted to the reserve amount or do you mean this $100k is actually the remuneration?

Thanks for the advice so far. Yup, I would be getting the ACII and I have just certifed my true copies at SCI.

Well, on a side note, I am just thankful that I am able to contribute to the society and my family with this occupation, in this volatile job market that seems to claim many people's rice bowl.