Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay
View Single Post
Old 21-05-2019, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have friends that start off from 2.3k - 4.2k flat, I was fortunate enough to fall somewhere in the 90th percentile of the group. Therefore, giving you a range in this case will not benefit you much.

I can describe to you the difference between my peers that are receiving on the ends of that range.

Lower range - Generally soft spoken; finds it difficult to express themselves; little to no related internship experience; did not score well at all given they've already landed themselves in a private uni instead of local uni.

Higher range - Expressive, outgoing, eager to learn - Easy as seen from impressive resumes, seize every opportunities to go for internships, some even juggle school and internship at the same time, FCH is a must.

Of course I've heard of ppl from UOL earning 1.5k-7k doing insurance, real estates. I've omitted the sales job from the range stated above as there are too many variables for that.

Hope this helps.

-Graduate2018
The above may only be true at entry level. There are many factors affecting your career path after graduation. In addition, balance between salary and work load is the key to a sustainable career.

There is no point working too hard in the expense of health.