Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 14-04-2011, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
yes, a top undergrad degree is definitely going to help. but, assuming that you already have a few years of working experience, it would be hard pressed for the bb to take you in for the annual analyst class because you are too old and overly experienced. your lack of a graduate degree, and relevant experience also preclude you from the associate class. But that doesn't mean u cannot break into a bb: you simply need to apply to individual positions that open up from time to time, and hopefully have something to show, like maybe CFA.

good luck.
Hi there, I am currently studying under a scholarship, but I am open to leaving in the middle of my bond if a good BB opportunity arises. I note that you mentioned a graduate degree would be required for an associate position if I lack relevant experience. I am currently considering whether to go for a one year Masters programme in finance. Would that be counted as a grad program for an associate role? I'm worried that I may be overly degreed and too old for an analyst role, yet denied an associate role because my grad school wasn't an MBA.