Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - ST Electronics
Thread: ST Electronics
View Single Post
Old 27-11-2018, 10:48 AM

lamerena is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
1) it depends on which business unit that hire you but I would say it is in the range of 3.4-3.6
2) I am not certain about that but I do know that some that received job here via agency do tend to be contract position
3)I won't say no but the trend seems to be if you directly apply to ST, odds are it's a perm position
4) I am not 100 percent sure about this but it seems that outsource contract means you are hired by another company but outsourced to ST as a worker
5) from what I can tell, if it is a contract by ST or agency to work directly to ST, you will have a higher chance of getting perm compared to outsource

This are based on what I know atm as an employee here but I could be wrong about a few things
If it is in a range of 3.4-3.6 does it mean that ST doesnt pay you by the degree honour you have?

Any idea what do i look out for? I went for the 2nd interview last week and they verbally offer me a role. Because I am afraid I might get shortchange(example the benefit) if it is a contract by agency as I doesn't know whether ST provides its own contract for contract workers.

Last edited by lamerena; 27-11-2018 at 10:51 AM.