Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Lawyer Salary
Thread: Lawyer Salary
View Single Post
Old 17-08-2018, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalBeagle View Post
Hi all

I’m 8 years into this career, and have made some good career moves along the way, thanks to some amazing mentors who gave me lots of information and insight, allowing me to secure and ace numerous interviews along the way up.

The kindness and guidance has made a world of difference to my career, and I’d like to pay it forward. I previously met another member of this forum, and helped him secure an FSD position in a Big 4. I hope to carry on this work.

If you’re a student, trainee or associate looking for some direction in your career, some assistance in securing a TC or an associateship, or just a listening ear in general, drop me a message and we can chat over coffee. I’ll see if there is any way I can help.

I’ve been insulted before by cynics, and I can’t help it if people doubt my intentions and see this as a move to pick up girls. All I can say is that I’m here to help anyone who’s lost and needs law career guidance or assistance.

Cheers.
Looking for some sucky sucky?

Just kidding. Think you are doing great - society needs more people who are willing to help.