Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Lawyer Salary
Thread: Lawyer Salary
View Single Post
Old 23-06-2018, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You're really jumping through hoops trying to convince yourself that you got a good deal eh?

Your despicable boss/firm seem to have strung you along conning you into thinking you're doing real "legal associate work" while paying you peanuts for it. That's highly despicable of him/it.

Look, I've nothing against you personally but you need to focus ur energies on getting yourself out of a career rut instead of fighting so hard online to convince others of something to make yourself feel better.

If you're still not convinced that a Legal Exec is not a Legal Associate, regardless of what Kool-Aid your firm is selling you, tomorrow just go to your boss and ask him 2 very simple questions:

(1) Can you sign off on the firm's letterhead?

(2) Is your firm paying subscription for Professional Indemnity coverage for you?

Pls focus your energies on getting a real LA role for the sake of your own career. Hustle outside where it really matters, not online where it doesn't. That's all i have to say
I have nothing to add, but I just want to say that this is a great riposte. Especially about the point about the two simple questions haha.