Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherlyj View Post
Currently a diploma holder,

Joined my current school in 2014,

Promoted from GEO1 to GEO 2 in 2017.

current pay: 2750.

Performance grade: C, C+ C

Currently doing SUSS part time degree but I heard from colleagues that even with a grad cert from suss, the pay increment is little (like take home $400 more only) and not comparable to people graduated from NIE with a degree. ): Felt really sad when I heard this. Is this true?

Also, wondering how long would I be staying in GEO 2? ):
and also considering the NIE degree programme for non graduate teachers but i know that would be two years without any pay ): (Not sure if i can survive two years without any pay) and biggest concern is if i would be posted back to my current school after 2 years(pretty like the environment here). So not sure if i should apply next year.

Any experienced teachers can help me out on this?

Thank you!
I'm like you. Joined in 2014 and got promoted in 2017. Salary drawn was 2.8k. PB grade were C, C+ B, C+ (after promotion)

I have friends who are females and got themselves emplaced in the new salary, she's drawing 3.4k per month now after submitting her degree transcript. If you are a guy, u could be slightly higher or somewhere near. I'm not exactly sure, but will get u updated once I got the money. I'm in my final semester now.