Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone jobless for a long time before?
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 01:11 AM

jobseeker1314 is on a distinguished road

Hi guys new to this forum

same ship with many of u, left due to too many foreigners, politics, even mgment aso foreigners from all walks of life, as they bring their culture here, toxic environment, colleagues, favoritism, critics accusations, no training and upgrading opportunities, faces many challenges, e.g. lack of manpower, overwork and underpay, feel so helpless and gradually developed depression and anxiety, sometimes hide in toilet and cry, then health issues start to occur, e.g. migraines due to long working hours, lack of sleep, stressful situations, dizziness and even women cycle stopped completely,
then one day, when someone talk to me, i was totally left in a daze, slow response and really in a burn out state, and i haben even talk abt family issues, adding on day to day family chores, no one can help also except myself,

i told myself i just want to exit this vicious cycle, once and for all...i rather invest the time and money to recover my health back first and start find job slowly... diff pp have their stories to tell, not easy to stay in SG,
Nowsadays interviews are getting more tougher as compared to past 5 years, i believe gd jobs are hard to find, but when one door closes, another door will open for you,
Stay positive...