Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Job Application with MOE (non-teaching position)
View Single Post
Old 13-01-2018, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPO View Post
Thank you for your well wishes...

In between then, HR called to check on salary from a past employment and was told to wait for another couple more weeks....which is this week, presumably so, since the Xmas/NY break is officially over.

But as per one SB HR has posted here...

[://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2023-civil-svc-statboard-typical-timeline-making-hiring-decision-82.html#.WlM0bSOp2Rs[/

perhaps I wasn't the first choice candidate either....nonetheless, keeping my fingers crossed...

KPO,

I read your postings and I believe you will be a good Manager for the school. I like what you said about making life easier for the teachers. Trust me, we need people like you to help lessen our admin load.

I think you may not be MOE's first choice. That's why it is taking longer.
Or maybe you are just parked in the pool waiting for upcoming vacancies. I know of admin managers waiting to leave after receiving their year end bonuses and there are people retiring too.

With your credentials, you should try to apply for VP Admin. I understand they are recruiting now. All the best!