Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Job Application with MOE (non-teaching position)
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Smile Awaiting news...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPO View Post
You see...aside from the first 10 years with a different ministry....my last 8 years was in senior management roles within the non profit sector (was an Assistant Director, General Manager and Executive Director). HR did clarify that they could meet my last drawn...so in terms of salary, it must be at the ceiling cap if appointed. Not really entry level in terms of pay.

Job scope wise, I believe I can excel given my past experiences in senior management roles...I am known to be on the ball so slacking isn't in my vocabulary. I hope to improve on internal work processes and help the Principal run the school more efficiently, in terms of administration and operations, making life easier for the Principal and the teachers...so that the latter can focus more on their students....definitely not entry level mentality and a different perspective from yours, altogether.

HI KPO. Not sure if you have got any reply from MOE so far? Hope you will have good news in the new year!