Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - FDM Singapore Graduate Program
View Single Post
Old 28-09-2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default current employee

Just wanted to give you guys a quick update as I am an employee currently in FDM who has gotten the short end of the stick...

Yes, during training (2-3 months depending on which area you train in) you get around $2.1k a month. After that you get $3.75k a month ONLY AFTER YOU START YOUR FIRST DAY WORKING FOR ANY CLIENT. There are people who get "placed" with a client during training and start working for FDM's clients seamlessly, however there are many others like me who have had to wait. All this time no substantial answers from their staff save for "we're working on your placement and the contracts".

I have never heard of any of my colleagues getting bonuses.

Personally I waited for some 4 months before I started - so I drew $2.1k a month during these 4 months. Heard that there are others who have waited for 6-12 months because of some screw ups!!!

And not to forget, you have a 2-year contractual bond to work for the clients, however the 2-year period DOES NOT START until you start your first day at work with a client...and you won't be able to leave FDM at all during this period (and up till you have worked for at least 2 years with their clients), or you will have to pay back the training fees (which are in excess of $40k)!!!!!!

So guys please think carefully before you join them...you could be in a very long limbo with no career progression if you are damn suay...