Salary.sg Forums - Reply to Topic
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs > UniSIM Finance with FCH starting pay.

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Salary.sg Forums

Thread: UniSIM Finance with FCH starting pay. Reply to Thread
Your Username: Click here to log in
Human Verification To prove you are a human and not a computer program that spams, please check the box below and answer any further questions if prompted.

Title:
  
Message:
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
 

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
30-07-2015 12:25 PM
Unregistered hahahahah, why unisim so many jokesters??
30-07-2015 10:38 AM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Name 3 individuals please.
peter, jack and joe. They jin satki, earn a lot sia unisim wan sui
30-07-2015 10:36 AM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
unisim FCH can easily get 8-10k for a FO banking job. I know many unisims FCH working as traders taking away jobs from local grads.
Name 3 individuals please.
30-07-2015 10:03 AM
Unregistered unisim FCH can easily get 8-10k for a FO banking job. I know many unisims FCH working as traders taking away jobs from local grads.
27-07-2015 09:07 AM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
all these banking hr are a joke. a local uni FCH joins as ma get 4.5-6k and the same FCH from a SIM they pay 2k+.

ok even if we give the benefit of doubt local uni is better maybe pay 20% higher, how can justify double in starting pay for local unis? are they trying to say a nus fch can do 2 times the work and 2 times smarter than a pte uni fch? it is just illogic hiring discrimination honestly.
Of course they have different rates for different qualifications and the school's reputation. Of course they cannot really measure whether local uni is better than private uni, but also how do we ensure that private uni is on par or better than local uni student?

The only way to do is to see your academic performance, which is the certification. If you are able to work hard and prove yourself, then go ahead go to local uni or ivy league (dont say that you have financial problem or whatsoever, because you can get scholarship if you aim for FCH).

It is not illogical but is a way to weight each individual candidate. Certainly I am not say private uni students are not good, but this is how the society works. Not matter what you say or push blames to HR, it will never change.

So why not equip yourself with relevant skills/specialize skills or start up your own business (hire those local uni FCH grads to work for you) and get higher pay then those local uni grad? Some private uni student had done that, so why not you?
26-07-2015 10:36 AM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
all these banking hr are a joke. a local uni FCH joins as ma get 4.5-6k and the same FCH from a SIM they pay 2k+.

ok even if we give the benefit of doubt local uni is better maybe pay 20% higher, how can justify double in starting pay for local unis? are they trying to say a nus fch can do 2 times the work and 2 times smarter than a pte uni fch? it is just illogic hiring discrimination honestly.
Different role of cos different pay lar.

U think profit-crazy banks will spend more to hire a local uni if they can get someone else to do it at a cheaper rate? Obviously, the standard is different... That's y bank are willing to pay so much more. Use ur brain lar.
25-07-2015 11:47 PM
Unregistered do sme difference in pte or local u?
21-07-2015 02:47 PM
temp111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I dont see a reason why not? They earn it, with money and hardwork, not as if they just buy it from somewhere. I know it because I have friends who studies at unisim really give their best in obtaining the degree.

Although it is not as tough as NUS/NTU (I have been through that since I am from NUS), that does not mean we can deny their qualification.

Of course, the reality is harsh, my friends who studied in unisim knows that because they always share with me about the competitive edge of local uni vs private uni and etc. But that does not mean that their degree is not recognize.

Not sure why you make such comment and that was a harsh comment. Is like people from MIT or Harvard say why NUS/NTU kids think they have degree in the first place. (But not sure about your qualification though, maybe you really are in the Ivy league) But even if you are, your character sux, thats all I can say
That guy is an idiot. Just ignore him.
21-07-2015 02:18 PM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
why do all these unisim kids think they even have a degree in the first place?
I dont see a reason why not? They earn it, with money and hardwork, not as if they just buy it from somewhere. I know it because I have friends who studies at unisim really give their best in obtaining the degree.

Although it is not as tough as NUS/NTU (I have been through that since I am from NUS), that does not mean we can deny their qualification.

Of course, the reality is harsh, my friends who studied in unisim knows that because they always share with me about the competitive edge of local uni vs private uni and etc. But that does not mean that their degree is not recognize.

Not sure why you make such comment and that was a harsh comment. Is like people from MIT or Harvard say why NUS/NTU kids think they have degree in the first place. (But not sure about your qualification though, maybe you really are in the Ivy league) But even if you are, your character sux, thats all I can say
21-07-2015 08:18 AM
Unregistered why do all these unisim kids think they even have a degree in the first place?
This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2