Salary.sg Forums - Reply to Topic
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs > Civil Service Performance Bonus

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Salary.sg Forums

Thread: Civil Service Performance Bonus Reply to Thread
Your Username: Click here to log in
Human Verification To prove you are a human and not a computer program that spams, please check the box below and answer any further questions if prompted.

Title:
  
Message:
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
 

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
Today 02:10 AM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltas72 View Post
Any idea if there will be PB for those in the education sector next year?

What was it like in the past for a GEO 5 or SEO 1 officer with grade of B or B+?
There's no B+ for MOE. B or A.

B was around 2+ to 3+ for 2019 PB

A was up till 5.

For 2020 PB, hope for the best. Shouldnt fluctuate too much as Minister Chan said the AVC cut but ministry recognises through other means such as PB.
Yesterday 08:03 PM
Deltas72 Any idea if there will be PB for those in the education sector next year?

What was it like in the past for a GEO 5 or SEO 1 officer with grade of B or B+?
Yesterday 01:10 PM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is a percentage cut (less than 10%) for PB across the board.
Nope. Nope. Nope.
Yesterday 12:14 PM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You are stating this as a fact. As such, I would like to know first before sharing with my colleagues, what is your source?
u must be crazy to spread such rumour from an anonymous on the internet forum
Yesterday 11:35 AM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is a percentage cut (less than 10%) for PB across the board.
You are stating this as a fact. As such, I would like to know first before sharing with my colleagues, what is your source?
Yesterday 09:35 AM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
so a C grader will probably get 1-1.25 mth next Mar?
a C grader at mx13 will be in this range.
the higher grade u are, the more bonus.
Yesterday 08:03 AM
Unregistered so a C grader will probably get 1-1.25 mth next Mar?
28-11-2020 10:50 PM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is a percentage cut (less than 10%) for PB across the board.
hope u are right. 10% is reasonable for this climate. and the remaining 90% is still good
28-11-2020 09:21 PM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Will promotion raise and merit increment be cut?
Maybe. If so, just too bad for those who promote or get a good grade this time round. It will leave a lifelong disadvantage since subsequent increments would take into account the last drawn.
28-11-2020 09:10 PM
Unregistered Will promotion raise and merit increment be cut?
This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT +8. The time now is 12:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2