Salary.sg Forums - Reply to Topic
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs > How much do you earn and save?

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Salary.sg Forums

Thread: How much do you earn and save? Reply to Thread
Your Username: Click here to log in
Human Verification To prove you are a human and not a computer program that spams, please check the box below and answer any further questions if prompted.

Title:
  
Message:
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
 

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
29-04-2022 10:17 AM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
35 years old.. 1 house, 500k cash, 150k TC, can't afford car, single.. not working in FAANG, humble life style, feel loser in life when around many crypto millionair, tech lead, ex Google, ex Fb, ex ex millionairs...
It's "millionaire" you fking illiterate retard.
29-04-2022 09:49 AM
Unregistered Late 30's M.

Work online as a professional liar.

TC: 0k annual
Expenses around 10000000k a month
Still staying in my mom's basement because I'm a lying loser.

I've saved up around 0M SGD (what is CPF?)
29-04-2022 08:48 AM
netcucumbercroissant Late 30's M.

Works in tech as a Principal Architect.

TC: 550k annual
Expenses around 10k per month
Still staying in my resale HDB because too cheap to buy condo.

I've saved up around 1.5M SGD (excluding CPF)
27-04-2022 04:02 PM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Why your business so many but each yielding so little. Sth not adding up.
because hes full of bullshit that's why

u think a 50 yo would visit this trash forum? you guys are so fking delusional. half the retards here are from EDMW spamming bullshit, they even have a thread that says "SALARY.SG FORUM TOXIC" where 5 people inside openly say "haha ya i troll that trash forum"
27-04-2022 03:58 PM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
close to 50 now... working in bank.

I make 240k a yr. After CPF 192k. I also have 5 businesses (1 bar, 2 shops at bugis and vivo and another 2 selling wines.. ), my in laws helping me to manage. After paying rental, bonus and everything, can get extra 150k (wine business really helps alot esp during covid and after CB). I got some robo forex investment, put in 40k, 1 month can generate 10% (now got around 60k) , so extra 4k, i take out 1k a month to give my maid, so take home 390k+-

Spend about 10k++ on insurances for everyone in my family.
Spend about 10k+ on maintenance, petrol, cash card on car. I drive a Benz S350.
Investment about 24k a year ( 2k a month )
Stocks - I put in 30k a year. My portfolio around 350k (up since 160k)
Stay in EC, maintenance around $300
Will lock in 50k for my business if anyone needs spare cash.
I give 250 a per month to my kids, 750 total.
Save 8k each of my kids, i got 3. I not gonna pay full for their uni, they got to work and save themselves.

so left with 115k.

Give parents 2k a month and inlaw parents 2k, 48k in total,
left 67k. spend on food, clothes and wife.

Wife making 120k/yr. She give me 50k to invest. Rest she keep. Recently I saw her bank got 700k. Time to treat her well and steal that half a million....
Making 240k u should know how much cpf contribution is. Did u really just take 80% of 240k?
27-04-2022 10:38 AM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Why your business so many but each yielding so little. Sth not adding up.
Im not the OP, buy I would think that the rent, and nowadays electricity too are very ex.
27-04-2022 08:14 AM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
close to 50 now... working in bank.

I make 240k a yr. After CPF 192k. I also have 5 businesses (1 bar, 2 shops at bugis and vivo and another 2 selling wines.. ), my in laws helping me to manage. After paying rental, bonus and everything, can get extra 150k (wine business really helps alot esp during covid and after CB). I got some robo forex investment, put in 40k, 1 month can generate 10% (now got around 60k) , so extra 4k, i take out 1k a month to give my maid, so take home 390k+-

Spend about 10k++ on insurances for everyone in my family.
Spend about 10k+ on maintenance, petrol, cash card on car. I drive a Benz S350.
Investment about 24k a year ( 2k a month )
Stocks - I put in 30k a year. My portfolio around 350k (up since 160k)
Stay in EC, maintenance around $300
Will lock in 50k for my business if anyone needs spare cash.
I give 250 a per month to my kids, 750 total.
Save 8k each of my kids, i got 3. I not gonna pay full for their uni, they got to work and save themselves.

so left with 115k.

Give parents 2k a month and inlaw parents 2k, 48k in total,
left 67k. spend on food, clothes and wife.

Wife making 120k/yr. She give me 50k to invest. Rest she keep. Recently I saw her bank got 700k. Time to treat her well and steal that half a million....
Why your business so many but each yielding so little. Sth not adding up.
26-04-2022 08:56 PM
Unregistered close to 50 now... working in bank.

I make 240k a yr. After CPF 192k. I also have 5 businesses (1 bar, 2 shops at bugis and vivo and another 2 selling wines.. ), my in laws helping me to manage. After paying rental, bonus and everything, can get extra 150k (wine business really helps alot esp during covid and after CB). I got some robo forex investment, put in 40k, 1 month can generate 10% (now got around 60k) , so extra 4k, i take out 1k a month to give my maid, so take home 390k+-

Spend about 10k++ on insurances for everyone in my family.
Spend about 10k+ on maintenance, petrol, cash card on car. I drive a Benz S350.
Investment about 24k a year ( 2k a month )
Stocks - I put in 30k a year. My portfolio around 350k (up since 160k)
Stay in EC, maintenance around $300
Will lock in 50k for my business if anyone needs spare cash.
I give 250 a per month to my kids, 750 total.
Save 8k each of my kids, i got 3. I not gonna pay full for their uni, they got to work and save themselves.

so left with 115k.

Give parents 2k a month and inlaw parents 2k, 48k in total,
left 67k. spend on food, clothes and wife.

Wife making 120k/yr. She give me 50k to invest. Rest she keep. Recently I saw her bank got 700k. Time to treat her well and steal that half a million....
26-04-2022 10:42 AM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
35 years old.. 1 house, 500k cash, 150k TC, can't afford car, single.. not working in FAANG, humble life style, feel loser in life when around many crypto millionair, tech lead, ex Google, ex Fb, ex ex millionairs...
Cannot afford car is your own subjective idea. I earn about 100k/year and had 60k cash left after paying in full for a car.

I know someone worse off...taking full loan for house and renovation, and also full loan a car.

There's lots of dealers selling cars with loans and some car owners literally do not have the cash to pay it off immediately if they needed to.

So to claim that you cant afford a car as you have 500k cash and 150k TC (whatever that means) is no less than yucky humble bragging. Eew eew eew.
25-04-2022 10:37 PM
Unregistered 35 years old.. 1 house, 500k cash, 150k TC, can't afford car, single.. not working in FAANG, humble life style, feel loser in life when around many crypto millionair, tech lead, ex Google, ex Fb, ex ex millionairs...
This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2