Salary.sg Forums - Reply to Topic
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs > DBS Management Associate Program 2015

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Salary.sg Forums

 Citibank Cash Back Card - up to $350 cash back* - Click to Apply Now 
Thread: DBS Management Associate Program 2015 Reply to Thread
Your Username: Click here to log in
Human Verification To prove you are a human and not a computer program that spams, please check the box below and answer any further questions if prompted.

Title:
  
Message:
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
 

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
Today 01:39 AM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What makes you say so? I still have no news at my end...
Trust me, everyone who havent heard back is rejected unfortunately... they already offered everyone that they wanted
Yesterday 08:33 PM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Everyone should have heard back by now if they got rejected for T&M already.... just a heads up
What makes you say so? I still have no news at my end...
Yesterday 07:26 PM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Donít u dare scold DBS. We are the number 1 bank in the world.

You must be of inferior qualities so we donít choose you.
Yes master, you are right
Yesterday 07:15 PM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Screw DBS la, the way this EMAP hiring was done was so bad! What a disappointment from the HR
Donít u dare scold DBS. We are the number 1 bank in the world.

You must be of inferior qualities so we donít choose you.
Yesterday 06:47 PM
Unregistered Screw DBS la, the way this EMAP hiring was done was so bad! What a disappointment from the HR
Yesterday 06:39 PM
Unregistered Everyone should have heard back by now if they got rejected for T&M already.... just a heads up
Yesterday 06:33 PM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The time/economy is good, grad program is nice to join coz there will be loads of opportunities for you to choose.

However, when time is bad, you might be in no man's land after a year.
Friday again....
Yesterday 05:37 PM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This program is one of the slowest grad program with many stage and slow response. Disappointing
The time/economy is good, grad program is nice to join coz there will be loads of opportunities for you to choose.

However, when time is bad, you might be in no man's land after a year.
Yesterday 04:23 PM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Same here, gotten rejection call this week
CBG track
Local mba

Time could have been better spent
Good luck everyone
This program is one of the slowest grad program with many stage and slow response. Disappointing
Yesterday 10:32 AM
Unregistered Rejected, IBG track, thru call. No reason provided
This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2