Salary.sg Forums - Reply to Topic
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs > how to handle one offer and another pending interview

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Salary.sg Forums

Thread: how to handle one offer and another pending interview Reply to Thread
Your Username: Click here to log in
Human Verification To prove you are a human and not a computer program that spams, please check the box below and answer any further questions if prompted.

Title:
  
Message:
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
 

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
14-08-2018 10:34 PM
Unregistered The problem is you are still pending interview. Even if after the interview, they may take more time to interview other candidates. They might not even select you or let you know.

So it is best if you can call up HR right now and tell them that another company has offered you a job and see if they can get you an interview and let you know the results asap. If they are unable to do so, chances are you are not their first choice and you can safely accept the job offer.
13-08-2018 03:27 PM
Unregistered
Quote:
Originally Posted by guacamole View Post
i have an offer but its from a second choice company. should i let mw first choice copay know that i have an offer? but then, whats the point? if the second company heard of it and drop me out of the recruiting pool (since I'm asking for status update),and then i have to accept the first choice?when is good to disclose you have an offer?
R u desperate of money or job. If yes take the second choice.
If not really desperate, then Stall for the second choice.
Wait for your first choice to reply.

U are a talent . You deserve the best.
Even if u get a job with the second choice, u won't be happy
13-08-2018 01:36 PM
guacamole
how to handle one offer and another pending interview

i have an offer but its from a second choice company. should i let mw first choice copay know that i have an offer? but then, whats the point? if the second company heard of it and drop me out of the recruiting pool (since I'm asking for status update),and then i have to accept the first choice?when is good to disclose you have an offer?

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT +8. The time now is 12:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2