Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Investments and Net Worth (https://forums.salary.sg/investments-net-worth/)
-   -   what to invest (https://forums.salary.sg/investments-net-worth/9808-what-invest.html)

olafkong 27-11-2017 02:27 PM

what to invest

to gurus out there,

i am a happy go lucky 34 years old chap , that is now starting to save and doing some investment in order to beat inflation, but so far i only bought some blue chips share. any 1 out there can advice on some tips for retirement and such, and to prepare for my baby gal future needs.

so far i am staying in a hdb, driving a normal conti car that is at $1700 monthly payment . hdb is fully absorb by my cpf, and my monthly salary is $16000 a month, wife is working, but don't want to involve her , as was thinking to faster save to upgrade to a condo in marine parade or river valley . i heard about those srs, uni trust what soever and ever, and safer option? so in times i want to buy condo i can use it

Unregistered 01-08-2018 11:27 AM

@olafkong

Hello, I can meet you up to give you some useful tips and strategies on how to plan for your retirement, what is the right amount to kick start the right foundation for your children and what kind of investment could flexibility when withdrawals are needed to be done.

I will leave my contact number here, feel free to contact me at <deleted>. :)

dancir21 04-09-2018 05:12 PM

Are you considering cryptocurrency? This is an excellent investment today. Right now, when Bitcoin is starting to gain weight, it's a great time to invest. Think about it)

KeanIsy 16-11-2018 03:55 AM

You should try found market with decent broker

Unregistered 16-11-2018 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olafkong (Post 102367)
to gurus out there,

i am a happy go lucky 34 years old chap , that is now starting to save and doing some investment in order to beat inflation, but so far i only bought some blue chips share. any 1 out there can advice on some tips for retirement and such, and to prepare for my baby gal future needs.

so far i am staying in a hdb, driving a normal conti car that is at $1700 monthly payment . hdb is fully absorb by my cpf, and my monthly salary is $16000 a month, wife is working, but don't want to involve her , as was thinking to faster save to upgrade to a condo in marine parade or river valley . i heard about those srs, uni trust what soever and ever, and safer option? so in times i want to buy condo i can use it

What are you working as? 16k per mth wow.

moneycrazy 19-12-2018 11:06 PM

Imo cryprocurrencies are a very good imvesrment as of right now. But you must swing trade it, its not for long term holding.

HongD 03-07-2019 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moneycrazy (Post 112526)
Imo cryprocurrencies are a very good imvesrment as of right now. But you must swing trade it, its not for long term holding.

I agree with you. Holding a cryptocurrency package in the long term is riskier now. The market's teeter can go either way. It is much safer to make small deals at a favorable rate.

Unregistered 05-03-2020 01:44 PM

s://research.sginvestors.io/2020/02/singapore-medical-group-uob-kay-hian-research-2020-02-25.html?m=1

Unregistered 18-03-2020 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dancir21 (Post 110041)
Are you considering cryptocurrency? This is an excellent investment today. Right now, when Bitcoin is starting to gain weight, it's a great time to invest. Think about it)

Look how this advice turned out