Whats your net worth - Page 292 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Investments and Net Worth

Investments and Net Worth Talk all about money making exploits, shares, property and building net worth




Whats your net worth

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2911 (permalink)  
Old 04-02-2022, 12:13 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

how much is one delivery?

Reply With Quote
  #2912 (permalink)  
Old 04-02-2022, 10:17 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Anyone here have plans to migrate? I can just feel people are generally unhappy here

It doesnt feel like home anymore, feels more like a business

It's obvious that there's two systems in place, one for FT/CECA and one for citizens

I dont want my future sons to sacrifice and protect the country that doesnt protect the interest of its own citizens over foreigners who come here and are at an advantage by not wasting 2 years on NS

Good luck to those who are planning to live here for your entire life



Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #2913 (permalink)  
Old 04-02-2022, 10:20 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Anyone here have plans to migrate? I can just feel people are generally unhappy here

It doesnt feel like home anymore, feels more like a business

It's obvious that there's two systems in place, one for FT/CECA and one for citizens

I dont want my future sons to sacrifice and protect the country that doesnt protect the interest of its own citizens over foreigners who come here and are at an advantage by not wasting 2 years on NS

Good luck to those who are planning to live here for your entire life
its never the place, but your state of mind. Have fun migrating



Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #2914 (permalink)  
Old 04-02-2022, 08:38 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
bro dont talk so much, faster deliver my macs later cold alr not nice
Ok sorry was busy banging your mom in my car.
Reply With Quote
  #2915 (permalink)  
Old 04-02-2022, 10:45 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Anyone here have plans to migrate? I can just feel people are generally unhappy here

It doesnt feel like home anymore, feels more like a business

It's obvious that there's two systems in place, one for FT/CECA and one for citizens

I dont want my future sons to sacrifice and protect the country that doesnt protect the interest of its own citizens over foreigners who come here and are at an advantage by not wasting 2 years on NS

Good luck to those who are planning to live here for your entire life
I don't think NS is a disadvantage. Rather a platform where you push your limits and that's how you get to truly understand the type of person you are and that is something very valuable in life. You also get to gains leadership skills if you put in the effort.

But it really depends on who you are. Someone who complains about things outside his control or the one who uses it to their advantage. If you are the former, I am sure you have keng your time thru NS, so why ask for benefits?

Also if you want to complain about FT(s), might as well also complain about foreign companies (MNC) that come to Singapore, open their HQ here, and give you jobs. Close the doors to the outside world, and very soon Singapore will be dead. At the same time, you think of moving out, aren't you an FT to whichever country you move to?

I believe we get many benefits/privileges as citizens, from the lower cost of housing to education. Just by the means of being born here. And further you get your easy employment privileges in GLC and public sector. But guess what you want to work at "Foriegn" companies.

PS: of course, the world is not perfect. Want to cry about it?
Reply With Quote
  #2916 (permalink)  
Old 05-02-2022, 11:31 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Anyone here have plans to migrate? I can just feel people are generally unhappy here

It doesnt feel like home anymore, feels more like a business

It's obvious that there's two systems in place, one for FT/CECA and one for citizens

I dont want my future sons to sacrifice and protect the country that doesnt protect the interest of its own citizens over foreigners who come here and are at an advantage by not wasting 2 years on NS

Good luck to those who are planning to live here for your entire life
You can work as a grab delivery rider/PH driver, only open to Sgporean. Tht's how far you can go if you want no competition
Reply With Quote

  #2917 (permalink)  
Old 05-02-2022, 11:34 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I don't think NS is a disadvantage. Rather a platform where you push your limits and that's how you get to truly understand the type of person you are and that is something very valuable in life. You also get to gains leadership skills if you put in the effort.

But it really depends on who you are. Someone who complains about things outside his control or the one who uses it to their advantage. If you are the former, I am sure you have keng your time thru NS, so why ask for benefits?

Also if you want to complain about FT(s), might as well also complain about foreign companies (MNC) that come to Singapore, open their HQ here, and give you jobs. Close the doors to the outside world, and very soon Singapore will be dead. At the same time, you think of moving out, aren't you an FT to whichever country you move to?

I believe we get many benefits/privileges as citizens, from the lower cost of housing to education. Just by the means of being born here. And further you get your easy employment privileges in GLC and public sector. But guess what you want to work at "Foriegn" companies.

PS: of course, the world is not perfect. Want to cry about it?
life long tax benefits ...
Reply With Quote
  #2918 (permalink)  
Old 08-02-2022, 04:06 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Ok sorry was busy banging your mom in my car.
oof touched a nerve.. actual grabfood rider spotted xD
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
net wealth, net worth, networth

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Calculate Net Worth and Benchmark It Salary.sg Investments and Net Worth 15 20-06-2013 02:58 PM
legal profession not worth it? alarme Income and Jobs 3 05-04-2010 03:35 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
High Finance Thread ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,179 Replies, 258,917 Views
Micron starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
454 Replies, 164,222 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
970 Replies, 635,498 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
17,176 Replies, 6,472,472 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
8,345 Replies, 2,431,726 Views
Jumping into the tech private... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
44 Replies, 7,513 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
14,243 Replies, 8,942,634 Views
For those with 2-5 YOE, what is... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
908 Replies, 195,163 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,174 Replies, 576,088 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,978 Replies, 1,928,765 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,853 Replies, 968,635 Views
AML/Compliance/KYC professionals... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,630 Replies, 892,526 Views
Shopee fresh grad pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
521 Replies, 145,576 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,631 Replies, 3,517,544 Views
Hospital (Private or Public)... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
219 Replies, 73,741 Views
Official 2022 Retrechment thread ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
90 Replies, 11,340 Views
SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,608 Replies, 2,032,229 Views
Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,982 Replies, 752,637 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,807 Replies, 851,502 Views
Dillema: University of Melbourne... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
64 Replies, 35,573 Views
What course should I undertake? ( 1 2 3)
20 Replies, 15,014 Views
Polytechnic lecturer salary range ( 1 2 3)
26 Replies, 79,756 Views
Facebook (Meta) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
51 Replies, 10,516 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,186 Replies, 862,519 Views
Alibaba
2 Replies, 398 Views
Engineer Pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
470 Replies, 244,116 Views
Civil Service Current Estimated... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
127 Replies, 205,993 Views
Compilation of MAs/Analysts Gross... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,062 Replies, 378,715 Views
Changi Airport Group ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
458 Replies, 458,391 Views
Bnp paribas graduate ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
190 Replies, 100,436 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2