Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Investments and Net Worth (https://forums.salary.sg/investments-net-worth/)
-   -   Whats your net worth (https://forums.salary.sg/investments-net-worth/817-whats-your-net-worth.html)

Unregistered 19-01-2022 03:38 AM

I am 24 this year and have around 250k in stocks, is that considered slow for my age?

Unregistered 19-01-2022 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198371)
I am 24 this year and have around 250k in stocks, is that considered slow for my age?

hmm doesn’t seem to be a lot. i wld have thought it to be 2x

Unregistered 19-01-2022 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198371)

Slightly below average. I'm a 25yo female who didn't have to serve NS and started work after uni.

Saved almost $100k a year ($200k from not having to serve NS compared to my male peers) and with the gains from crypto/FANNG stocks my portfolio is almost $500k now, so doubled yours. It refreshing to now date guys for their personality instead of their wealth.

Unregistered 19-01-2022 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198389)
Slightly below average. I'm a 25yo female who didn't have to serve NS and started work after uni.

Saved almost $100k a year ($200k from not having to serve NS compared to my male peers) and with the gains from crypto/FANNG stocks my portfolio is almost $500k now, so doubled yours. It refreshing to now date guys for their personality instead of their wealth.

Your current net worth is the one that is truly slightly below average

I started investing since i was old enough to open a CDP account

Make about $200k annual

24 this year with a networth north of 2m, so yeah army really has nth to do with it

Unregistered 19-01-2022 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198401)

Make about $200k annual

24 this year with a networth north of 2m, so yeah army really has nth to do with it

Important to start early. Also 24 but has only 200k

Unregistered 19-01-2022 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198401)

Make about $200k annual

Hahahaha. You must be a loser sinkie male struggling both financially and dating after NS to be triggered by my truthful post above. Nothing extraordinary to double one salary savings during the covid crash of 2020. Also nothing untruthful about being free to date guys I actually like instead of their money.

Unregistered 19-01-2022 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198403)
Hahahaha. You must be a loser sinkie male struggling both financially and dating after NS to be triggered by my truthful post above. Nothing extraordinary to double one salary savings during the covid crash of 2020. Also nothing untruthful about being free to date guys I actually like instead of their money.

spotted the dinobu using "wealth" to compensate for her ugliness

here's a reality check... no amount of wealth is going to make anyone want to date u

Unregistered 19-01-2022 09:01 PM

25 this year (march 2022)
- final year uni student

Stocks: ~100k (including abit of CPFOA investments)
CPF: 56.5k
Cash: ~ 2k

Student loan: ~ 20k

Nothing else. I started working part time early and worked alot during poly days thru uni holidays. Saved alot, not fond of clubbing or heavy drinking, spent most of what I spend on travelling. Most eating at home (leaching off parents). Been seriously investing for 3 over years now.

Will start work in june, hopefully that where **** will get real. Parents plan to retire, so more responsibilities but more money also.

Unregistered 19-01-2022 11:24 PM

31M Singaporean

No house, no car

Saving/Investing 2.9k month

130k in OA & SA (58k invested)

97k in cash (64k in equities, 25k in REITs, 3k in crypto, rest in bonds/money market funds/cash)

Unregistered 19-01-2022 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198460)
25 this year (march 2022)
- final year uni student

Stocks: ~100k (including abit of CPFOA investments)
CPF: 56.5k
Cash: ~ 2k

Student loan: ~ 20k

Nothing else. I started working part time early and worked alot during poly days thru uni holidays. Saved alot, not fond of clubbing or heavy drinking, spent most of what I spend on travelling. Most eating at home (leaching off parents). Been seriously investing for 3 over years now.

Will start work in june, hopefully that where **** will get real. Parents plan to retire, so more responsibilities but more money also.

Csb, poly time can get uni grad pay ah?