Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Investments and Net Worth (https://forums.salary.sg/investments-net-worth/)
-   -   What are the documents required for bank overdraft? (https://forums.salary.sg/investments-net-worth/3845-what-documents-required-bank-overdraft.html)

Jimmy1978 10-04-2014 11:30 PM

What are the documents required for bank overdraft?

What are the documents required for bank overdraft?

okcan8808 30-04-2014 09:23 PM

For a bank overdraft, simply submit the following documents to your bank:
• Completed application form
• Photocopy of NRIC (front and back) of applicant and guarantor(s)
• Income Tax Notice of Assessment for the last two years
• Bank statements for the last three months

kenzieam 03-10-2020 06:10 PM

Man, are you fkin serious? This thread is 6 years of age! What are you looking in here?! I don't really think that there wasn't another thread with this info, which would be actually a bit ''fresher''. However, back in 2014 those were all the documents you needed for bank overdraft, however it has been 6 years since then, so i think that there have been a couple of things changed. However i am not sure. Last week i was at the bank, and a man was bragging about how good are his documents form a Fast Fake ID Service. And the bank had to call for the police when they actually saw that the documents were fake. Bad luck dude.

jack3322 18-12-2020 09:28 AM

fake id and driver license

quality fake id
Description: The currently issued license is a digitized credit card style with optically variable shifting ink. The back of the ID has a magnetic stripe with a 2D and 1D barcode that can be used to scan.

Printing Material: The fake id is printed on a premium Teslin material and bonded together with PET Lamination.

Term: Current issued IDs with the REAL ID star are valid for 8 years from the issue date.

Security Features

A Ghost image with over-lapping laser perforation in the shape of Arizona.

Raised Tactile DOB along with an OVD state seal "" and state outline; microprinting

The driver license number is 1 letter followed by 8 digits.

The back of the ID has a UV Ghost image as well as an encoded magnetic strip and properly coded barcode
email: [email protected]
tell +1 8138228958
whatapp: +1 8305326231
s://legitvendor.us/

Unregistered 14-05-2021 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jack3322 (Post 151575)
quality fake id
Description: The currently issued license is a digitized credit card style with optically variable shifting ink. The back of the ID has a magnetic stripe with a 2D and 1D barcode that can be used to scan.

Printing Material: The fake id is printed on a premium Teslin material and bonded together with PET Lamination.

Term: Current issued IDs with the REAL ID star are valid for 8 years from the issue date.

Security Features

A Ghost image with over-lapping laser perforation in the shape of Arizona.

Raised Tactile DOB along with an OVD state seal "" and state outline; microprinting

The driver license number is 1 letter followed by 8 digits.

[email protected]
tell +1 8138228958
whatapp: +1 8305326231
s://legitvendor.us/

What about a visa?

Ushuaya 02-09-2021 08:40 AM

I have been working for quite a long time in my job, but now I have problems. The thing is that I am in the business of importing cars and brought them across the border. At a certain point in time, I was banned from getting cars, I do not know what it was about, but I could not stay out of work. So I was forced to go to trusted people to buy fake IDs for license plates, registration, and insurance for these cars, which helped me get back to work. Thus, I freely cross the borders, and I have no problems, as the document is indistinguishable from the original. For those who have doubts about fake documents, I advise you to read https://fakeidwebsites.com/2020/03/28/idking-ph-review/fake id reviews and lose all doubt.