Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Worked for years, good appraisals until new boss took over (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/9985-worked-years-good-appraisals-until-new-boss-took-over.html)

Unregistered 30-08-2023 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by misa9x (Post 248450)
Experiencing a sudden change in performance appraisals after a change in management can be a frustrating and concerning situation. While I can provide some general guidance, it's important to note that specific HR policies and practices can vary across organizations.

thanks chatGPT

Unregistered 07-09-2023 03:19 PM

great info

:))) Thanks for all info here. Big thanks

Unregistered 08-09-2023 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brats (Post 103065)
anyone had this situation before?

you had good appraisals for years, got promoted a few times
but then your boss quit, and so did all the other countersigning officers.

Then your new boss and countersigning officer are new. and right after they take over, you suddenly get poor and below average performance grades. The first time you get a below average.

Is there any way we can request for a re-look at the appraisal? Does top management or HR take note of sudden changes like these and ask why? ANy HR people can comment?

I am currently facing similar issues. I used to work peacefully and efficiently until the new Office Administrator came. 'Suddenly' I became 'full of mistakes' in my work and waiting to be let go.

Unregistered 09-09-2023 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 255465)
I am currently facing similar issues. I used to work peacefully and efficiently until the new Office Administrator came. 'Suddenly' I became 'full of mistakes' in my work and waiting to be let go.

What you feel is simply your opinion and just simply might not be what other people think. If you are really that good at what you are doing, lots of places will want you. Just go find a place that will appreciate you better.

lamdalo 01-11-2023 02:48 PM

At the beginning of the game, you will own a Stick Fighter with a diverse range of high-level martial arts. Once the game starts, you will control the Stickman in combat. Face your opponent and unleash continuous attacks to deplete their energy bar.

Sunhom 01-11-2023 02:52 PM

You can create a character according to your preferences by unlocking different interfaces, costumes, and accessories [url=s://onlgames.io]online games[/. Stand out from the crowd and showcase your unique style as you conquer each level.

noblekeon 04-03-2024 10:57 AM

A change in management can bring about an abrupt shift in performance reviews, which can be both annoying and worrisome. Even though I can provide you some broad points, keep in mind that different companies may have different HR policies and procedures.