Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Marketing, Brand Managers, Marcoms Professionals pls fall in here (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/919-marketing-brand-managers-marcoms-professionals-pls-fall-here.html)

XaNth 23-07-2010 06:24 PM

Looking for Brand and Product Managers for a MNC in the cosmetics industry

Hi all,

Im currently sourcing for Brand and Product Managers for a global leader in the cosmetics industry which is based in the city. Please do not hesitate to drop me a mail at [email protected] if you are looking out for good career opportunities. All applications will be kept highly confidential.

Thanks and Regards

Unregistered 24-08-2010 11:26 AM

wish to check how much is the average starting pay for a marketing role with a private degree in marketing....fresh grad...

thanks.

Marketing personnel 06-12-2010 03:30 PM

Hi,
I guess it depends on if the co. is MNC or Govt.

MNC, usually their pay is higher. For newly fresh deg graduates, the pay wld be abt $3-3.2k.

For diploma with 1-2 yrs exp, the starting rate shd be abt 2.6k onwards

For Mktg mgr, the pay can be from 6k - 12k depnd on experience and industry

Hope the above helps

adman 12-01-2011 12:33 AM

advertising high pay

it's no secret that advertising pays very well, esp. when you are an acct director or above. a typical group account director earns approx $12 - 18k (with at least a minimum 10 years of experience).

the sad fact is that an advertising executive's pay is really peanuts and will be peanuts for the first 5 years. by then, all your friends would have made their first downpayment on their condo, their volks, their piaget. how would you feel?

would you slog long hours, no day no night for 5 years (at least) just for a chance to taste the giant carrot dangling at the end of the tunnel?

Unregistered 13-01-2011 12:47 PM

$168k per annum with MNC
4.5 years exp
27 years old

Extremely stressful and long hours.
Plan on moving to smaller firms.

Unregistered 13-01-2011 12:48 PM

Oops forgot to say that my title is Brand Manager.

Unregistered 10-03-2011 06:54 PM

Trolls must die

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 8681)
Oops forgot to say that my title is Brand Manager.

why dont you just drop dead and die?

Unregistered 14-03-2011 12:40 PM

Monthly: 5.5k
Annual:76k
Industry: FMCG (MNC)

I graduated from an ivy league with a local MBA. Me thinks its too little compared to what my peers in other sectors are earning.

Unregistered 14-03-2011 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 10188)
Monthly: 5.5k
Annual:76k
Industry: FMCG (MNC)

I graduated from an ivy league with a local MBA. Me thinks its too little compared to what my peers in other sectors are earning.

How much are they earning?

Unregistered 18-03-2011 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 10190)
How much are they earning?

The best one was the one who started his own business and has been netting about 300k/year for the last 3 years. Others are in financial services,

One in financial services was 115k but he is 1 year younger than me. Others I don't know. Another one recently bought condo ~800k