Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   FairPrice Supermarket (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/9134-fairprice-supermarket.html)

Creedo 21-06-2017 05:24 PM

interested to know: what is Fairprice offering you as a management trainee?

jackcrypto 28-03-2019 09:19 PM

keen to know too!

lbcben 24-06-2019 11:01 AM

May I know what is the IT salary for Senior Executive?
my expected put 6.2...but I cant find any salary reference figure.

how is the working culture? as in time flexible? average bonus around how many months?

Thanks.

jackcrypto 10-02-2020 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minnie11 (Post 98179)
Appreciate if you can reply soon as I need to reply regarding the offer by today. Sorry for the inconvenience!:))

hi, you have any insights on this?

Unregistered 15-02-2020 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creedo (Post 98208)
interested to know: what is Fairprice offering you as a management trainee?

Do you mean store manager, or the corporate side?

Unregistered 02-01-2024 11:11 AM

How is the culture for fairprice? Particularly category manager? How are the working hours like? What is the usual bonus? TIA!

Unregistered 02-01-2024 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 264582)
How is the culture for fairprice? Particularly category manager? How are the working hours like? What is the usual bonus? TIA!

culture- not too bad, just that there are quite alot of old staff and some can be quite grumpy...

working hours- flexi, u can tell your manager what hours u want to work the week before

bonus- the more hours you clock, the better your bonus. if you want big bonus, can try volunteer work public holidays like cny. they appreciate that...

Unregistered 02-01-2024 11:36 PM

Thanks. I am asking more on corporate type of work. At HQ side.thanks.

Unregistered 03-01-2024 10:31 PM

Got an offer in 2023 Dec for store manager, I'm a fresh grad with FCH in Economics, they were only offering 3.3k with a 5.5 days work week too. Must also be on call if any escalations happened in the store. Insanely low offer

Unregistered 03-01-2024 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 264664)
Thanks. I am asking more on corporate type of work. At HQ side.thanks.

Hello, I'm working at HQ as a go-to-market manager.

Culture wise is quite good, very young team even though mostly are contract/part time workers.

Working hours is decent, rarely a need to OT and if you do >2h of OT you will get compensated. Dinner and transport is can be claimed.

Bonus is average, sometimes close to 1 month only because the work does not really add value to the company. After all as go-to-market team, we are essentially just sorting and packing groceries to be delivered to Fairprice outlets. In other companies, this role is also know as Warehouse Packing / Manager.