Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   GovTech career grade (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/8982-govtech-career-grade.html)

Unregistered 10-08-2017 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 99384)
can advise what's the average increment and when is the increment period?

I recall it was around 4%? Might have changed. It comes together with the annual bonus which is given out in the June payroll.

Unregistered 16-08-2017 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 97918)
My information is not speculation, fresh graduates with first class are indeed offered 4,9XX, just like DSTA (by the way that's last year graduates' starting pay, they are going to adjust it again for this year's graduating batch)

TS asking about govtech. It is public knowledge that that the defense trio (Dstar Dso Csit)offers high salary due to more possibly non transferable or declarable skills and of course security clearance .

Unregistered 17-08-2017 08:19 AM

Male FCH 2015 - $5,900 (21MONTH PACKAGE)

Unregistered 18-08-2017 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 99580)
Male FCH 2015 - $5,900 (21MONTH PACKAGE)

lol .. troll is cfm nt frm cs .. with ceiling cap and grade cap ..5.9 and 21 months is IMPOSSIBLE..

Assuming u grad in 2015

Source : i m frm CS HR

Unregistered 20-08-2017 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 99564)
TS asking about govtech. It is public knowledge that that the defense trio (Dstar Dso Csit)offers high salary due to more possibly non transferable or declarable skills and of course security clearance .

And yes, the answer was given for GovTech. I'm merely offering a comparison of what graduates can command in other stat boards. There are examples of 5k+ starting salaries for a fresh masters graudate (direct masters local Uni) at IE Singapore. High 4K is not a fake figure.

Unregistered 21-08-2017 03:00 PM

What is the grade of a senior project manager?
 
Hi, What is the grade given to a senior project manager?
Any idea of what is the salary range?

Unregistered 15-10-2017 01:08 AM

W
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 99684)
Hi, What is the grade given to a senior project manager?
Any idea of what is the salary range?

G11 -around 6 to 9k

Unregistered 15-10-2017 01:14 AM

AD Grade
 
Receive a call to go for interview for an AD post with one of the ministry doing IT ...

What is the grade for AD? My current annual paid is about 180k ..( bank )

xSly 15-10-2017 06:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
fkewkfewkfewkfkewk

Unregistered 15-10-2017 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 100954)
Receive a call to go for interview for an AD post with one of the ministry doing IT ...

What is the grade for AD? My current annual paid is about 180k ..( bank )

They won't be able to match your current pay, so forget it. AD is a glorified senior manager's job.

At 180k, you will be pegged to a MX9 grade by the PSD scale or a GovTech G13 grade. Either of those grades are usually for a director level.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2