Telstra Graduate Program Interview - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Telstra Graduate Program Interview

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-05-2017, 10:41 AM
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 12
midnight999 is on a distinguished road
Default Telstra Graduate Program Interview

Hi,

I got an invite to do a face to face interview as part of my application to the Graduate Program in Singapore- Business & Commerce stream at Telstra in Singapore. I was told that there will be behavioural interview questions and a case study. I would like to ask anyone who has done this interview or any interview for any role at Telstra the following questions.

What questions were asked during the interview?

What behavioural interview questions and case study questions were asked during the interview?

Were there any technical questions?

I would also like to ask what advice do you have on how to best prepare for the interview?

Thanks!

Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 08-05-2017, 12:18 PM
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 12
midnight999 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight999 View Post
Hi,

I got an invite to do a face to face interview as part of my application to the Graduate Program in Singapore- Business & Commerce stream at Telstra in Singapore. I was told that there will be behavioural interview questions and a case study. I would like to ask anyone who has done this interview or any interview for any role at Telstra the following questions.

What questions were asked during the interview?

What behavioural interview questions and case study questions were asked during the interview?

Were there any technical questions?

I would also like to ask what advice do you have on how to best prepare for the interview?

Thanks!
Anyone? I am sure someone has taken it?

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 08-05-2017, 01:40 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Telstra grad program standards so lax nowadays? I thought all the proper programs of bigger companies require full day ac before reaching face to face interview...



SG BusLeh mobile app
SG BusLeh - the best bus app - available on iPhone and Android


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 08-05-2017, 03:59 PM
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 12
midnight999 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Telstra grad program standards so lax nowadays? I thought all the proper programs of bigger companies require full day ac before reaching face to face interview...
In Australia does require an AC before reaching the face to face interview but not in Singapore. However, in Singapore before reaching the face to face interview I was required to first do a Situational Judgement Test, then an online numerical and verbal reasoning test then a one-way video interview.

Have you done the face-to-face interview at Telstra?

If you have done it I would like to ask

What questions were asked during the interview?

What behavioural interview questions and case study questions were asked during the interview?

I would also like to ask what advice do you have on how to best prepare for the interview?
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 10-05-2017, 10:25 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Telstra grad program standards so lax nowadays? I thought all the proper programs of bigger companies require full day ac before reaching face to face interview...
Telstra is not really a mnc and has only a small presence in sg. The grad program here cannot be compared to real proper programs out there unless your intention is to use this as a platform to work in aussie in the future. In sg even the Singtel management program has better prospects and branding.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 17-05-2017, 05:56 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I was asked to first present my case study and then it was followed by Behavioural questions. The questions are to assess your past experiences. The interviewers took down notes through out the interview so I think they are not just monitoring your answers but also your body language. Hope this helps.
Reply With Quote

  #7 (permalink)  
Old 13-03-2018, 04:20 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight999 View Post
In Australia does require an AC before reaching the face to face interview but not in Singapore. However, in Singapore before reaching the face to face interview I was required to first do a Situational Judgement Test, then an online numerical and verbal reasoning test then a one-way video interview.

Have you done the face-to-face interview at Telstra?

If you have done it I would like to ask

What questions were asked during the interview?

What behavioural interview questions and case study questions were asked during the interview?

I would also like to ask what advice do you have on how to best prepare for the interview?
Hi can I ask what questions did they ask in the video interview?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DBS Graduate Associate Program ash23 Income and Jobs 463 16-07-2018 06:36 PM
Shell Graduate program arbetssökande Income and Jobs 144 12-06-2018 06:52 PM
UBS Graduate Talent Program Harryfu91 Income and Jobs 18 29-01-2018 02:03 PM
ABB Graduate Engineering Program (GEP) sigueroa Income and Jobs 0 11-05-2016 07:14 PM
VISA Graduate Program samtanjw Income and Jobs 0 03-11-2014 01:06 AM

» 30 Recent Threads
Constituency Manager (People... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
635 Replies, 296,182 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,556 Replies, 1,143,537 Views
LinkedIn
0 Replies, 76 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,191 Replies, 853,868 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
191 Replies, 123,990 Views
Anyone from Ministry of Social and...
5 Replies, 1,480 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,240 Replies, 3,995,423 Views
SAS Business Intelligence &...
0 Replies, 110 Views
Whats your net worth ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,632 Replies, 634,371 Views
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,828 Replies, 640,194 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
738 Replies, 488,192 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
188 Replies, 76,991 Views
Standard Chartered Bank Back Office ( 1 2 3)
29 Replies, 37,295 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,000 Replies, 1,236,976 Views
Latest Crypto/ICO Events in...
0 Replies, 95 Views
Latest Crypto/ICO Events in...
0 Replies, 61 Views
MAS : Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
56 Replies, 38,204 Views
Restructured hospital salaries ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
34 Replies, 31,557 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,058 Replies, 485,544 Views
Aircraft Maintenance License and... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
562 Replies, 381,713 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
338 Replies, 537,558 Views
Trading (Crude oil) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
56 Replies, 17,621 Views
Local bank's practices on... ( 1 2)
11 Replies, 812 Views
Which Skillsfuture courses do you... ( 1 2 3)
26 Replies, 21,248 Views
Good paying blue collar / danger /...
9 Replies, 8,894 Views
Working in HDB ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
255 Replies, 175,370 Views
All about Home Affairs Senior... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
152 Replies, 129,759 Views
GIC career ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
181 Replies, 221,308 Views
AML/Compliance/KYC professionals... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,230 Replies, 377,981 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2