Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Compare civil service salary (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/885-compare-civil-service-salary.html)

Unregistered 10-06-2020 04:40 AM

Hi, got offered a job by lta before graduation. Does anyone know if there is pay increment for second upper? And how much is the increment?

Unregistered 10-06-2020 08:46 AM

Mid year avc

Any idea when avc announcement will be made? High chance no avc this year

Unregistered 10-06-2020 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 137544)
Any idea when avc announcement will be made? High chance no avc this year

Probably by the end of this week or next week

Unregistered 10-06-2020 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 137493)
Hi all, am currently considering an offer from MND as I applied to one of their many open manager roles as a fresh grad (FCH w Masters) and was offered a place.

Can I know what kind of salary I should be expecting so that I can adjust my expectations throughout negotiations?

Also, if anyone has any idea on what it is like in MND, I would appreciate it. Its a little strange that there are so many positions open for hiring at many levels haha, hope its nothing to worry about.

The range as discussed just before your post would be your benchmark. MND is one of the lead agencies for covid and post-covid.

Unregistered 10-06-2020 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 137563)
The range as discussed just before your post would be your benchmark. MND is one of the lead agencies for covid and post-covid.

Thank you all for the fast replies, will be very helpful with my expectations/ knowing how much I can try bargaining for!

Unregistered 10-06-2020 03:22 PM

Hi guys, for a diploma holder with 1 year work experience and NS, is 2.4k a good start? Am waiting for my results with one of the Ministries and put my expected salary at 2.4 as I’m currently working at a private company earning 2.3.

Unregistered 10-06-2020 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 137563)

FCH female here. Can I expect the same range for MSF and MCI? Pending security check from them so salary is not revealed yet

Unregistered 10-06-2020 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 137604)
FCH female here. Can I expect the same range for MSF and MCI? Pending security check from them so salary is not revealed yet

Thought it's usually the other way round - reveal salary then security check

Unregistered 10-06-2020 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 137625)
Thought it's usually the other way round - reveal salary then security check

I am not sure what's the usual but for my cases they are doing security check now then they will reveal the package :/

Unregistered 10-06-2020 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 137626)
I am not sure what's the usual but for my cases they are doing security check now then they will reveal the package :/

What role are you applying in MSF?