Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Compare civil service salary (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/885-compare-civil-service-salary.html)

Unregistered 08-04-2020 02:20 PM

I understand that perf grade affects one's increment %. Does CEP also affect??

Unregistered 08-04-2020 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 131957)
I understand that perf grade affects one's increment %. Does CEP also affect??

Yes. Your MI depends on your performance grade, your substantive grade (e.g. MX??) and your CEP.

Unregistered 08-04-2020 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 131954)
Would that be a chance that the starting salary scale of a local uni degree be placed with the same as private uni degree? If so, under what circumstances?

I’m from a private uni. 2:1 no NS. Was offered roughly the same starting salary as some of the local grads mentioned in this thread. Promoted the same time as the local grad who joined together with me. Only concern is my CEP, which may not be as high.

Unregistered 09-04-2020 10:46 AM

I was promoted but I can't tell the breakdown of merit increment and promotion increment. I got about 13% raise. Does it signify anything to worry such as low CEP/below average increment for my org?

Unregistered 09-04-2020 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 131990)
I was promoted but I can't tell the breakdown of merit increment and promotion increment. I got about 13% raise. Does it signify anything to worry such as low CEP/below average increment for my org?

What's your MX level and years of experience?

Unregistered 09-04-2020 11:27 AM

Promotional increment high but MI increment very low. Why is it so?

Unregistered 09-04-2020 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 131992)
Promotional increment high but MI increment very low. Why is it so?

Hello how do u see your break down?

Unregistered 09-04-2020 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 131990)

Depends on your mx

Unregistered 10-04-2020 01:47 AM

Salary range for AM and Manager

Hi,
Anyone can share the latest salary range for AM and Manager?
How many months of bonus for average performer?
How many months for corporate bonus?
Thank you.

Unregistered 10-04-2020 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 131889)
Anyone experienced where the conditional offer is accepted but needs to be signed off by perm sect, and after 2 weeks HR says the application is unsuccessful? Am wondering if the headcount dropped due to covid or what.

The interview was very positive and the hr cant tell me why it was unsuccessful in the end...

Your conditional offer means? HR called you and told you that you are being offered the role? Or just telling that you had been shortlisted and roughly the package they can offer to you?