Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Compare civil service salary (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/885-compare-civil-service-salary.html)

Unregistered 18-12-2019 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 127155)
Hi,

A search online revealed that ESG does not offer mid and year end bonus. Can I check how about AWS?

Was offered 4 for 1st year and 4.3 after emplacement. What annual package could I be expecting?

Hello! Are you in the Jan 2020 batch too?

Unregistered 18-12-2019 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 127296)
when i was 31, i was already being paid 7k.. you should consider better places..

I am male NS mx farmer aged 31..slightly under 4.3k.

Unregistered 19-12-2019 09:23 PM

Male ns mx 12 making just under 7k (ceiling of mx 12) Hope to hit 7 by next year. How many years to get promoted to mx 11? Approx 5 years exp

DJC 20-12-2019 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 127362)
Male ns mx 12 making just under 7k (ceiling of mx 12) Hope to hit 7 by next year. How many years to get promoted to mx 11? Approx 5 years exp

How old are you? It will have an implication on your CEP and how long you take to get promoted to MX11.

Unregistered 20-12-2019 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 127362)

please lei.. since when MX 12 ceiling is 7k so high..

Unregistered 20-12-2019 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 127221)
What I mean is that I'm considering a switch to something in CS that takes in medical graduates. Can be anything non medical related. I think that anything would be a better job compared to what I'm doing now in the hospital :(

assuming if you are really from cambridge with a medical degree.. and you are still saying the pay is mediocre.. then no other job in the CS will be able to please your salary appetite.. unless you are keen to be a minister..

Unregistered 20-12-2019 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJC (Post 127372)
How old are you? It will have an implication on your CEP and how long you take to get promoted to MX11.

Am turning 31!

Unregistered 20-12-2019 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 127389)
assuming if you are really from cambridge with a medical degree.. and you are still saying the pay is mediocre.. then no other job in the CS will be able to please your salary appetite.. unless you are keen to be a minister..

Ask any doctors and you will realise how poorly paid we are especially when compared to the hours and stress that comes from the job. We spend 70-80 hours a week earning just above 5k a month. Entry army personnel earns as much as us but works probably half our working hours and dont have to deal with patient, patients family, all the responsibility and stress. :( I know I'm not cut out to be a doctor. That's why I am thinking of doing something else

Unregistered 20-12-2019 10:05 PM

How old are you?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 127400)
Ask any doctors and you will realise how poorly paid we are especially when compared to the hours and stress that comes from the job. We spend 70-80 hours a week earning just above 5k a month. Entry army personnel earns as much as us but works probably half our working hours and dont have to deal with patient, patients family, all the responsibility and stress. :( I know I'm not cut out to be a doctor. That's why I am thinking of doing something else

Unregistered 20-12-2019 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 127400)
Ask any doctors and you will realise how poorly paid we are especially when compared to the hours and stress that comes from the job. We spend 70-80 hours a week earning just above 5k a month. Entry army personnel earns as much as us but works probably half our working hours and dont have to deal with patient, patients family, all the responsibility and stress. :( I know I\'m not cut out to be a doctor. That\'s why I am thinking of doing something else

U can join army as an mo once u get your full reg