Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Compare civil service salary (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/885-compare-civil-service-salary.html)

Unregistered 04-06-2015 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 67621)
Not that exceptional actually. I know of one other person who took 4 years to reach MX11 from MX13 - myself! Hahahaha.

And while I have time to come to this forum, I also work very hard and smart :)

I took 2 years from fresh grad (mx13) to mx11. I posted my journey here sometimes ago.

Not an ultra performer but have good working relationships with colleagues and external agencies. Not a scholar too. Got a Grade A during the year I was promoted. Maybe that helps.

Know about this forum since university days.

Unregistered 04-06-2015 06:17 PM

Wah, more and more of the "exceptions" coming forward to reveal their "exceptional" performance and progress. All cannot stand being one-upped by the rest. Anyone else wanna join this "exceptional" party?

Unregistered 04-06-2015 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 67627)
What is your monthly basic and yearly remuneration at both MX13 and MX11?

You think ppl will tell u?

Unregistered 04-06-2015 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 67629)
I took 2 years from fresh grad (mx13) to mx11. I posted my journey here sometimes ago.

Not an ultra performer but have good working relationships with colleagues and external agencies. Not a scholar too. Got a Grade A during the year I was promoted. Maybe that helps.

Know about this forum since university days.

Got a Grade A and yet not an ultra performer? Dun fake humility lah. Wanna boast, no need to hide! Be bold! Have balls!

Unregistered 04-06-2015 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 67614)
yes, of course there will be exceptions. but these exceptions are very very motivated (ok lah, some like to l**k p**** and s**k c**k, those will got lots of time to come forum) and will not come to forums to boast about their promotions and achievements.

seen the few exceptions before and i think most don't even know there is such a forum coz they all read and research on their work and additional projects only

Maybe the few good performers you know are either butt lickers or have no life outside work. It also sounds like you are among the underperformers.

It's like in school. There will always be some who score well because they are chao muggers who study all day, and others who put in a fraction of the effort but still score well because they are simply smarter than the rest. And, of course, there will always be the underperformers who find solace in accusing the better performers of being the teacher's pet.

Hahahahaaahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahaa haha.

Unregistered 05-06-2015 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 67661)
Maybe the few good performers you know are either butt lickers or have no life outside work. It also sounds like you are among the underperformers.

It's like in school. There will always be some who score well because they are chao muggers who study all day, and others who put in a fraction of the effort but still score well because they are simply smarter than the rest. And, of course, there will always be the underperformers who find solace in accusing the better performers of being the teacher's pet.

Haha, hard truth. So many sour grapes here who cannot stand people being better than them.
Work hard in the wrong direction means you are even further away from the goal. Must learn to work smart too.

Unregistered 05-06-2015 09:20 AM

Which are the better govt bodies to work for, for mid career switch (15 yrs, accounts, tax, finance related) from private sector? Better in terms of worklife balance, not so political, cordial bosses and colleagues and go home on time!!

Unregistered 05-06-2015 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 67661)

eh? the pot calling the kettle black?

such traits are usually not typical of ultraperformers or 'exceptions' though. always calling out on people who are doubting them, like the REAL exceptions need to care about what an underperformer thinks of him/her.

Unregistered 05-06-2015 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 67672)
eh? the pot calling the kettle black?

such traits are usually not typical of ultraperformers or 'exceptions' though. always calling out on people who are doubting them, like the REAL exceptions need to care about what an underperformer thinks of him/her.

Whatever rocks your boat :)

Unregistered 06-06-2015 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 67533)
Temp111 is Div 2. All increments and promotions for Div 2 and below are in Jun.

Oh, no wonder he would say boorish things like "your limpeh".