Compare civil service salary - Page 514 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Compare civil service salary

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5131 (permalink)  
Old 04-05-2015, 07:26 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Just be aware what your boss is planning to do now that you have f*** him. Any good boss worth his salt would be planning to remove you ASAP when he get someone else to replace you. Not if, but when.

After that, believe me, you will be on the streets begging for a job. With your attitude, it is unlikely you will find another job quickly. You will become a broken man, and soon broken spirit as well.
That is a mindset of suc coc man in civil service who never see how people in private sector go after dollars and cent, and think talent like me can be replaced without any pain.

PAP pay you guys to shuffle paper here and there, and PAP have lots of monies to throw at your guys once coc up. 99% of civil service managers I seen are wicked and stupid, living a pathetic life, whose diginity are salvage by their cars, bought using their fcuking 16 months salary, skimmed from productive citizens like me.

As I have said, my 100k per annum salary just make me an ordinary person unlike many of you getting 16 months salary-- who are God damned extraordinary.

In private sector, if a talented employee left, the managers cannot sleep well. Managers talk big and say no one is irreplaceable, but my departure will give me nightmares of coc up, having to spend effort finding and training replacement....etc.

To all civil services joker, go outside, work and live honestly using your talent instead of thinking of how to improve on sucking coc. Forgo all the fcuking 16 months salary.

You will have peace and everyone will give you respect. Because you skimmed your 16month salary from people, and that is bad karma. You need to suck coc for this.

Reply With Quote
  #5132 (permalink)  
Old 04-05-2015, 07:51 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

u only have yourself to blame for your predicament.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
That is a mindset of suc coc man in civil service who never see how people in private sector go after dollars and cent, and think talent like me can be replaced without any pain.

PAP pay you guys to shuffle paper here and there, and PAP have lots of monies to throw at your guys once coc up. 99% of civil service managers I seen are wicked and stupid, living a pathetic life, whose diginity are salvage by their cars, bought using their fcuking 16 months salary, skimmed from productive citizens like me.

As I have said, my 100k per annum salary just make me an ordinary person unlike many of you getting 16 months salary-- who are God damned extraordinary.

In private sector, if a talented employee left, the managers cannot sleep well. Managers talk big and say no one is irreplaceable, but my departure will give me nightmares of coc up, having to spend effort finding and training replacement....etc.

To all civil services joker, go outside, work and live honestly using your talent instead of thinking of how to improve on sucking coc. Forgo all the fcuking 16 months salary.

You will have peace and everyone will give you respect. Because you skimmed your 16month salary from people, and that is bad karma. You need to suck coc for this.


Reply With Quote
  #5133 (permalink)  
Old 04-05-2015, 08:49 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
u only have yourself to blame for your predicament.
Predicament your head.

Since I left civil feces service, the only thing I have is ecstasy. I feel my self worth of creating value for the society.

You guys won't know the orgasm of freedom of not having to do useless work of generating 10 pages of meeting minutes 3x, for your 3 worthless weekly meetings.

And every week in civil service, I forever hear bosses threatening people in the meeting so that everyone suck their coc, something like that, "if your performance is no good, then hell you go"...

Because of parasite like civil service, PAP let our social services go into shitt, leaving the sick and old to die.

The day when we really have a government that care, transferring monies to the needies, you guys will loss your 16 month, and fire sale your condos and cars, and you will know you are the most odious garbage in Singapore.

Reply With Quote
  #5134 (permalink)  
Old 04-05-2015, 10:22 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I think she did very well,not all that ordinary. Almost all B and A grades. Just that she stayed as MX11 for quite long so am actually surprised cause all Bs but still stuck at MX11 so long. Probably cep not very high.
I don't think she was stuck at MX11 for long. MX11 to MX10, before they created a new MX11A band, is quite a big jump I think.
Reply With Quote
  #5135 (permalink)  
Old 04-05-2015, 11:05 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I detect fear and anxiety in you. Nobody, whether in public or private sector, should f*** their superiors/bosses under any circumstances. Any disagreements should be raised and discussed in an adult manner and not in the childish and bad-mannered "Amos Yee"-like way you are expressing below.

I am beginning to doubt whether you are actually employed. If so, you wont be for much longer, not with your angst and foul mouth.

You claimed to be in the private sector, but you certainly arent at peace. It is clear it is not where you work, but what's inside of your mind and heart that matters.

Learn to love yourself and you will love others. And then you will find inner peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
That is a mindset of suc coc man in civil service who never see how people in private sector go after dollars and cent, and think talent like me can be replaced without any pain.

PAP pay you guys to shuffle paper here and there, and PAP have lots of monies to throw at your guys once coc up. 99% of civil service managers I seen are wicked and stupid, living a pathetic life, whose diginity are salvage by their cars, bought using their fcuking 16 months salary, skimmed from productive citizens like me.

As I have said, my 100k per annum salary just make me an ordinary person unlike many of you getting 16 months salary-- who are God damned extraordinary.

In private sector, if a talented employee left, the managers cannot sleep well. Managers talk big and say no one is irreplaceable, but my departure will give me nightmares of coc up, having to spend effort finding and training replacement....etc.

To all civil services joker, go outside, work and live honestly using your talent instead of thinking of how to improve on sucking coc. Forgo all the fcuking 16 months salary.

You will have peace and everyone will give you respect. Because you skimmed your 16month salary from people, and that is bad karma. You need to suck coc for this.
Reply With Quote
  #5136 (permalink)  
Old 04-05-2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I detect fear and anxiety in you. Nobody, whether in public or private sector, should f*** their superiors/bosses under any circumstances. Any disagreements should be raised and discussed in an adult manner and not in the childish and bad-mannered "Amos Yee"-like way you are expressing below.

I am beginning to doubt whether you are actually employed. If so, you wont be for much longer, not with your angst and foul mouth.

You claimed to be in the private sector, but you certainly arent at peace. It is clear it is not where you work, but what's inside of your mind and heart that matters.

Learn to love yourself and you will love others. And then you will find inner peace.
The one that have anxiety are mofos civil servant whose only marketable skill set is sucking up their bosses, other than that, creating tons of paper work, shuffling them around in order to fool everyone including themselves that they work.

They are basically social parasite.

Unfortunately they are the one who reign this Singapore land of shitt, and they keep raising salary for themselves, starving the old and seeing the sick die doing nothing.

Their condos and nice car are the results of skimming surplus from hardworking citizens and starving the needies.

They have having higher salary than productive citizens, reason because they take every surplus of our production.

Knowing that they are despise outside, they prop out their atrocious image by cars and condos.

Go out and ask everyone their impression of those doing "Cheng Hu kang"...etc. People give them a look of envy and despise.

Folks above has no idea how Silicon valley type like me works. My scope and my breadth has transcend a lot of people.

Those who keep sucking coc think 1st nature is to continue to drink cumm, and cannot stand up like a man. Civil service has a lot of budget to bail them out, and they can run Singapore in shitt hole.

Me, being seen as a maverick, troublemaker by some, and -- intelligent, smart by others,


Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android


Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote

  #5137 (permalink)  
Old 04-05-2015, 12:13 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Sympathise with you. Whatever causes your indignation, your pain, your sorrow.... Let it go and move on..God bless u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Predicament your head.

Since I left civil feces service, the only thing I have is ecstasy. I feel my self worth of creating value for the society.

You guys won't know the orgasm of freedom of not having to do useless work of generating 10 pages of meeting minutes 3x, for your 3 worthless weekly meetings.

And every week in civil service, I forever hear bosses threatening people in the meeting so that everyone suck their coc, something like that, "if your performance is no good, then hell you go"...

Because of parasite like civil service, PAP let our social services go into shitt, leaving the sick and old to die.

The day when we really have a government that care, transferring monies to the needies, you guys will loss your 16 month, and fire sale your condos and cars, and you will know you are the most odious garbage in Singapore.
Reply With Quote
  #5138 (permalink)  
Old 04-05-2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sympathise with you. Whatever causes your indignation, your pain, your sorrow.... Let it go and move on..God bless u.
its just his loser mentality.

he is simply trying to protect his own ego by putting other people down.

With this type of mentality, go where also fail one.
Reply With Quote
  #5139 (permalink)  
Old 04-05-2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Wow that loser sounds really bitter and unhappy with his life despite leaving CS. I found him deplorable, but now I actually feel seriously sorry for him. I hope he recovers man. Poor thing.
Reply With Quote
  #5140 (permalink)  
Old 04-05-2015, 01:15 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

i kind of sympathise him...it must have been a dark period for him then, and perhaps even now. Without family's or friends' support, he can only ventilate through the internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
its just his loser mentality.

he is simply trying to protect his own ego by putting other people down.

With this type of mentality, go where also fail one.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
civil servants, civil service, government, law, lawyer, mx scale, public sector, scholar, scholarship, superscale

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Civil Service Pay - Director level curious Income and Jobs 149 15-06-2021 09:35 AM
Civil Service Bonus 2007 Salary.sg Income and Jobs 9 18-03-2010 12:42 PM
High Earners In Civil Service Salary.sg Income and Jobs 29 28-04-2009 10:29 AM
HK civil service salary hike Salary.sg Income and Jobs 5 21-11-2008 11:57 PM
Civil Service Bonus mid-2008 Salary.sg Income and Jobs 6 15-07-2008 01:40 AM

» 30 Recent Threads
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
17,938 Replies, 5,438,057 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
21,387 Replies, 10,771,939 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,582 Replies, 2,557,179 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,253 Replies, 1,157,457 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,396 Replies, 1,220,050 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,338 Replies, 3,955,693 Views
Civil Servant Bonus Mid-2023 ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
200 Replies, 185,846 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,658 Replies, 7,119,803 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,918 Replies, 1,653,724 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,462 Replies, 4,964,522 Views
INL Agency? Brand Communication...
4 Replies, 445 Views
HTX (Home Team Science and... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
927 Replies, 445,339 Views
Hospital (Private or Public)... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
826 Replies, 473,357 Views
ITE (lecturer) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
282 Replies, 405,885 Views
SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,940 Replies, 2,986,267 Views
IMDA (under MCI) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,351 Replies, 694,972 Views
Job Application with MOE... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
498 Replies, 665,128 Views
DSTA (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,632 Replies, 1,465,534 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
16,495 Replies, 12,880,009 Views
Election Department job application ( 1 2)
10 Replies, 4,416 Views
Management Consultant MBB Big4 etc... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
272 Replies, 203,933 Views
Whats your net worth ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,963 Replies, 1,423,591 Views
DBS Bank career advancement,... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
137 Replies, 310,870 Views
PMO (Prime Minister's Office... ( 1 2)
17 Replies, 7,639 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,038 Replies, 4,882,087 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,533 Replies, 3,606,883 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
8,083 Replies, 2,545,251 Views
Work culture in CPF board ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
43 Replies, 81,473 Views
CSA (Cyber Security Agency) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
944 Replies, 560,612 Views
Is HR useless? ( 1 2)
13 Replies, 766 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2