Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Compare civil service salary (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/885-compare-civil-service-salary.html)

Unregistered 03-05-2015 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 66249)
Sounds like another of those cannot-make-it frog-in-well underachieving loser who is disgruntled in life and refuses to believe that others can do well, only because he himself sucks and he thinks everyone else sucks just like him.

Laughable. But it's ok, he can wallow in his own pitiful existence while others work hard and reap their due reward. Dream long long for him indeed. :)

You are both right and wrong. I failed miserably in civil service but now I am drawing close to 100k per annum in private sector, just 7 years after I quit.

I am here to debunk lies of phoney adviser.

NTU 1st class - top 5%
Civil service Grade A performance - No scholar no talk, maybe only 1%.

In short even if you are as clever as Einstein, you would not make it if all your colleagues are all smarter than you. You need to stab one another, stepping on their dead bodies to make sure you are the top.

There are outliers in the Bell Curve but 99% of you are not going to be one of them.

Be prepared to live miserably and stooge in civil service, and learn how to suc coc. Be a eunuch or bitch for your entire fcuking pathetic life.

Unregistered 03-05-2015 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 66251)
You are both right and wrong. I failed miserably in civil service but now I am drawing close to 100k per annum in private sector, just 7 years after I quit.

NTU 1st class - top 5%

In short even if you are as clever as Einstein, you would not make it if all your colleagues are all smarter than you. You need to stab one another, stepping on their dead bodies to make sure you are the top.

There are outliers in the Bell Curve but 99% of you are not going to be one of them.

Be prepared to live miserably and stooge in civil service, and learn how to suc coc. Be a eunuch or bitch for your entire fcuking pathetic life.

joke... been to moe only (assuming you are that poster) but talk like you know how the entire civil service work.

are you aware that there are certain department in ministry/sb that takes in little or no scholars?

Unregistered 03-05-2015 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 66251)

NTU 1st class - top 5%

Lol. Making "close to 100k" and think it's something to scream about? Really typical frog-in-well. I crossed the 100k mark years ago, and is now waaaaay past that. Haha.

Unregistered 03-05-2015 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 66254)
Lol. Making "close to 100k" and think it's something to scream about? Really typical frog-in-well. I crossed the 100k mark years ago, and is now waaaaay past that. Haha.

Of course that is nothing to scream about. For you guys in civil service, its really easy as you get 16 month of salary, for living an entire life skimming rents from the honest Singaporeans, like a parasite. Also easy if you are in Shylock industries.

This is just the beginning for me, and the sky is my limit. Will keep you update.

Unregistered 03-05-2015 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 66252)
joke... been to moe only (assuming you are that poster) but talk like you know how the entire civil service work.

are you aware that there are certain department in ministry/sb that takes in little or no scholars?

Go and ask around who else get an A ranking other than scholar. Not impossible but sorry, I have never seen, never heard such things from friends, myself and relative.

You guys dont use 1% outlier in the Bell Curve to make a show out of it to prove that "hard work make you successful".

Unregistered 04-05-2015 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 66258)
Of course that is nothing to scream about. For you guys in civil service, its really easy as you get 16 month of salary, for living an entire life skimming rents from the honest Singaporeans, like a parasite. Also easy if you are in Shylock industries.

This is just the beginning for me, and the sky is my limit. Will keep you update.

Yeah... 7 years after quitting CS and it is JUST the beginning. SLOW and steady wins the race. That's the spirit.

Unregistered 04-05-2015 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 66258)
For you guys in civil service, its really easy as you get 16 month of salary, for living an entire life skimming rents from the honest Singaporeans, like a parasite. Also easy if you are in Shylock industries.

Sour grapes?

Unregistered 04-05-2015 01:46 AM

Enough sarcasm and insults. Let's move on.

Unregistered 04-05-2015 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 66261)
Yeah... 7 years after quitting CS and it is JUST the beginning. SLOW and steady wins the race. That's the spirit.

Slow or not, I regain my liberty. You guys can suc coc forever in your life if you like lt because you want to be a parasite, enjoying the fruits of labor of others, got your wealth when PAP tax the productive private sector, and make more monies than the private sector. That is how you guys got your 16 months salary when PAP shrugged off her responsibility from looking after our Ah ma, and bankrupting us with medical cartel.

You know what I am saying.

I am totally not interested in such shameless parasitic cowardice way of living.

In private sector, I stand up more or less like a MAN. I fcuk my boss and resign and he just beg me to stay.

Unregistered 04-05-2015 07:08 AM

Just be aware what your boss is planning to do now that you have f*** him. Any good boss worth his salt would be planning to remove you ASAP when he get someone else to replace you. Not if, but when.

After that, believe me, you will be on the streets begging for a job. With your attitude, it is unlikely you will find another job quickly. You will become a broken man, and soon broken spirit as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 66265)
Slow or not, I regain my liberty. You guys can suc coc forever in your life if you like lt because you want to be a parasite, enjoying the fruits of labor of others, got your wealth when PAP tax the productive private sector, and make more monies than the private sector. That is how you guys got your 16 months salary when PAP shrugged off her responsibility from looking after our Ah ma, and bankrupting us with medical cartel.

You know what I am saying.

I am totally not interested in such shameless parasitic cowardice way of living.

In private sector, I stand up more or less like a MAN. I fcuk my boss and resign and he just beg me to stay.