Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Compare civil service salary (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/885-compare-civil-service-salary.html)

Unregistered 12-04-2015 07:23 PM

Hi, i am graduating around in May 2015 and is expected to graduate with a FCH from SMU accountancy. I am keen to apply for the position of as a Commercial Affairs Officer (Civilian).

Just wondering if anyone is currently working in this line of work?
How's the starting pay like? Cause I understand that they just did a pay adjustment a few days ago.

Please do advice, ty!

Unregistered 12-04-2015 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 65366)
Govt jobs can get so high salary? The previous few posts show high base and large increments! Not to mention the high annual bonus. What is the average annual salary of someone who been working for 5-7 years assuming normal performance?

Male with NS, local uni, worked close to seven years in a ministry, $6.2k after recent merit increment.

Unregistered 12-04-2015 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 65370)
Male with NS, local uni, worked close to seven years in a ministry, $6.2k after recent merit increment.

Did you join as a fresh grad in 2008?

Unregistered 13-04-2015 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 65370)

please quote in the following format:

Yr XXXX, MX13 = Starting pay
Yr YYYY, MX12 = $xxxx
and so on

Unregistered 13-04-2015 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 65387)

Yr YYYY, MX12 = $xxxx
and so on

Who do you think you are?

temp111 13-04-2015 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 65388)
Who do you think you are?

Your limpeh.

Unregistered 13-04-2015 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 65387)

Yr YYYY, MX12 = $xxxx
and so on

Eh limpeh every thread confirm got fraudster like u ask pple die die must say what uni they from what class they got what salary they were offered and what psle score they get.

U mind ur own bloody business man! So kpo for what!?

Why not u post ur ka chng pic here!?

Unregistered 13-04-2015 10:13 PM

Yes agree, i realized there are some faggots camping down here every single night and these fellas jumped upon every opportunity to ask about other people's offered salary, degree details and yrs of experience.

Pls ignore buggers like that if u r not comfortable replying. I have seen some pple posting these qns and others just answer it natively. Pls dont satisfy their curiosity, they just come and be kpo only...

Unregistered 13-04-2015 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by temp111 (Post 65420)
Your limpeh.

You sound dumb and crass.

Unregistered 13-04-2015 10:26 PM

lol then what's the point of this "COMPARE civil service SALARY" thread?

want to compare, those covariates like qualifications, years of exp etc are the bare minimum that sld be included in the comparison.

if you are not comfortable with sharing your salary and is here just to leech on the salary information from others then just keep quiet. Otherwise, dont discourage others from sharing their salary in a COMPARE SALARY thread.

Having said that, i concur that the way the previous poster asked the question lacks basic manner.