Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Compare civil service salary (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/885-compare-civil-service-salary.html)

Unregistered 22-03-2015 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JONKERSBOY (Post 64454)
Obviously i wont give my NRIC no here. Who gives such confidential stuffs in public?

Hospital: Gleneagles Hospital
Birthday: 17 Nov 1989

In any case, its up to u to believe. All i merely asked is whether the pay is good enough. Thats all. Why would i wanna lie and boast?

I am just proof that from a poly student to SIM undergrad to NTU postgrad. If i can do it, so can the others. I dont see the point of boasting. I am not a scholar? Whats there to boast?

Besides, AM in a stat board is nothing big. Its just one level higher than senior exec.

come on lah. I know - you know - we know - that you are not speaking the truth. having bad sunday issit ?

Why you say being in stat board is nothing big?? those who are REALLY working there definitely don't think that way. But then you are just an IMAGINARY employee in a stat board.. you are allowed to think that way.

I wonder which IMAGINARY stat board hired you..

Unregistered 22-03-2015 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 64459)
come on lah. I know - you know - we know - that you are not speaking the truth. having bad sunday issit ?

Why you say being in stat board is nothing big?? those who are REALLY working there definitely don't think that way. But then you are just an IMAGINARY employee in a stat board.. you are allowed to think that way.

I wonder which IMAGINARY stat board hired you..

Honestly, I don't know what makes u doubt that I can enter a stat board. It's not as if it's some ministry? There are countless people in stat boards like PUB, NEA or even LTA with overseas degrees.

Anyway, believe it or not, it's your business. I have signed and will commence work once I grad. Stop being jealous just cos U couldn't enter one. Get a life.

At least I am earning much more than U at 25.

Unregistered 22-03-2015 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 64460)
Honestly, I don't know what makes u doubt that I can enter a stat board. It's not as if it's some ministry? There are countless people in stat boards like PUB, NEA or even LTA with overseas degrees.

Anyway, believe it or not, it's your business. I have signed and will commence work once I grad. Stop being jealous just cos U couldn't enter one. Get a life.

At least I am earning much more than U at 25.

Lies. all lies you. what are you getting out of all this? you haven't started working then how you say earning more than me? huh. you think if you lie you can boast your self esteem. no lah just make your life misery.

tell what course you study? I will ask you 3 questions to test whether you are good enough or not.

Unregistered 22-03-2015 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 64461)
Lies. all lies you. what are you getting out of all this? you haven't started working then how you say earning more than me? huh. you think if you lie you can boast your self esteem. no lah just make your life misery.

tell what course you study? I will ask you 3 questions to test whether you are good enough or not.

lol this guy is simply retarded

JONKERSBOY 22-03-2015 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 64461)

Then what are YOU getting out of this by not believing Ppl? And doubtful of people? U mean people from SIM in the past can't make it? When I am merely asking about my pay and motivating SIM ppl just cos I am in NTU now?Pot calling the kettle black.

TP - diploma in biomedical science
SIM - bachelor of bus management (marketing)
NTU - Msc in international political economy

To be a public servant, I took a leap of faith cos I wanna serve the public. I want to make an impact on SINGAPOREANS lives which I couldn't do in my one year in the private sector.

Unregistered 22-03-2015 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JONKERSBOY (Post 64464)
Then what are YOU getting out of this by not believing Ppl? And doubtful of people? U mean people from SIM in the past can't make it? When I am merely asking about my pay and motivating SIM ppl just cos I am in NTU now?Pot calling the kettle black.

TP - diploma in biomedical science
SIM - bachelor of bus management (marketing)
NTU - Msc in international political economy

To be a public servant, I took a leap of faith cos I wanna serve the public. I want to make an impact on SINGAPOREANS lives which I couldn't do in my one year in the private sector.

Q1) Explain why a man who has had a vasectomy still has normal FSH and inhibin levels in his blood.

Q2) Define “marketing-mix” and its elements.

Q3) Is globalisation increasing income inequality? Critique.

JONKERSBOY 22-03-2015 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 64465)
Q1) Explain why a man who has had a vasectomy still has normal FSH and inhibin levels in his blood.

Q2) Define “marketing-mix” and its elements.

Q3) Is globalisation increasing income inequality? Critique.

Q1) i dont know. cant rmb. Who seriously remembers what u study 7 years ago? zzz besides i changed to business school.

Q2) Marketing mix is used by corporations - consists of 4 p . price, product, promotions and place.

Q3) Its subjective. depends on how u see it. to give a short and simplifed answer, My arguement is yes. With globalisation comes new industries and jobs and technological advances. Along with the influx of talented foreigenrs, it displaces less-educated locals in a particular country. Technological advances replaces jobs that less-educated people do. Therefore increasing income inequality. Of course, it can be migitated by the govt by giving minimum wages or handouts. Best would be to tax heavily on the upper income and distribute to the lower income.

I have done my piece. Thanks

JONKERSBOY 22-03-2015 05:51 PM

and yes, pertaining to q2. I rmb that marketing mix is used by marketing people to determine a product or brand before marketing to consumers. Thats all I can recall.

Unregistered 22-03-2015 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JONKERSBOY (Post 64468)
and yes, pertaining to q2. I rmb that marketing mix is used by marketing people to determine a product or brand before marketing to consumers. Thats all I can recall.

okay Jonkersboy. I salute you - you were able to defend yourself very well. The stat board is privileged to have you as an employee. Make everyone proud of you. Good luck.

Unregistered 22-03-2015 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JONKERSBOY (Post 64466)
Q1) i dont know. cant rmb. Who seriously remembers what u study 7 years ago? zzz besides i changed to business school.

Q2) Marketing mix is used by corporations - consists of 4 p . price, product, promotions and place.

Q3) Its subjective. depends on how u see it. to give a short and simplifed answer, My arguement is yes. With globalisation comes new industries and jobs and technological advances. Along with the influx of talented foreigenrs, it displaces less-educated locals in a particular country. Technological advances replaces jobs that less-educated people do. Therefore increasing income inequality. Of course, it can be migitated by the govt by giving minimum wages or handouts. Best would be to tax heavily on the upper income and distribute to the lower income.

I have done my piece. Thanks

Seriously, why did u even bother to answer this troll with unregistered nick. lol.

U doing good. No worried bud.