Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Compare civil service salary (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/885-compare-civil-service-salary.html)

Malix 06-07-2012 03:24 PM

I am having an interview with Republic Poly for the role of Senior Academic staff.

I read somewhere online that RP pay for Academic is ard 5-7k. If they ask me for pay expectation I'm thinking of quoting 7.5k since the job I apply for is Senior Academic staff.

Anyone can advise is this reasonable?

Unregistered 06-07-2012 11:36 PM

All has taken except LTA, morale is super low.

Unregistered 06-07-2012 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 26280)
which statboard haven announce the salary adjustment ??

LTA/PUB/NEA/DSTA ??????

All had the salary adjustment except LTA. heard no backpay for them.super low morale according to my fren.they shld feel lik deserted child

Unregistered 06-07-2012 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 26419)
All had the salary adjustment except LTA. heard no backpay for them.super low morale according to my fren.they shld feel lik deserted child

Btw,pub,npark were among the first few to get the salary adjustment,even have backpay.even PA got in APR.LTA? nothing.its a waiting game

Unregistered 07-07-2012 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 26419)
All had the salary adjustment except LTA. heard no backpay for them.super low morale according to my fren.they shld feel lik deserted child

how much is the adjustment on average? +10% ?

Unregistered 07-07-2012 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 26421)
how much is the adjustment on average? +10% ?

Heard was 10% for nparks,PA most staff.shiok sia

Unregistered 07-07-2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malix (Post 26405)
I am having an interview with Republic Poly for the role of Senior Academic staff.

I read somewhere online that RP pay for Academic is ard 5-7k. If they ask me for pay expectation I'm thinking of quoting 7.5k since the job I apply for is Senior Academic staff.

Anyone can advise is this reasonable?


depend on your experience and school you apply
how many industry year?
which school you apply?

Unregistered 07-07-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 26423)
Heard was 10% for nparks,PA most staff.shiok sia

how about NEA ?? Have they had adjustment 10% already? When ?

Unregistered 07-07-2012 11:34 PM

Hi all,

any kind soul can tell me what is the current salary, bonus and annual increment for fresh grad to MOH and SLA? 2nd upper.
Saw from here that got some revisions.
bonus should be all the same in all ministries and stat boards right?

Thanks in advance!

Unregistered 08-07-2012 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 26436)
Hi all,

any kind soul can tell me what is the current salary, bonus and annual increment for fresh grad to MOH and SLA? 2nd upper.
Saw from here that got some revisions.
bonus should be all the same in all ministries and stat boards right?

Thanks in advance!

I dunno, but some forumer have stated that a female with 2nd upper (non-NS) is getting 3.2k starting as fresh grad in ministry(dunno which one), yes under MX scheme.



2nd Class Honours (Upper) Degree
NS*/non NS
$3,568/$3,200

* For local male candidates who have completed 2 years of Full-Time National Service.

If you are male serve 2 years NS, mean you should be getting $3568

If you are male serve 2.5 years NS, mean you should be getting $3660

Pay Structure


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2