Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Really that bad for engineers? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/866-really-bad-engineers.html)

Unregistered 26-04-2012 02:33 PM

Go work as admin office boy boy la, sales support, paper sorter or redirect email person also earn more than engineer.

Actually all engineer should go swap jobs with them but too many EEEdiots liao

Unregistered 28-04-2012 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 24263)
Go work as admin office boy boy la, sales support, paper sorter or redirect email person also earn more than engineer.

Actually all engineer should go swap jobs with them but too many EEEdiots liao

Ah.. I get it.. the "EEE" in your EEEdiots... means "Electrical & Electronics Engineering"... BTW... Damn heng... i left engineering... Itz the best choice i ever made... To all my fellow colleagues amd bosses who are still in self-denial.. Refusing to see the light.... Well.. Continue to enjoy the low pay, late nights and burnt weekends suckers!!! Muwhahahahaha...

Unregistered 28-04-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 24329)
Ah.. I get it.. the "EEE" in your EEEdiots... means "Electrical & Electronics Engineering"... BTW... Damn heng... i left engineering... Itz the best choice i ever made... To all my fellow colleagues amd bosses who are still in self-denial.. Refusing to see the light.... Well.. Continue to enjoy the low pay, late nights and burnt weekends suckers!!! Muwhahahahaha...

I am one of several hundreds of EEE students graduating from NTU.
I am too an eeediot
Anyone can help me escape this eeediocy?

Unregistered 30-04-2012 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 24346)
I am one of several hundreds of EEE students graduating from NTU.
I am too an eeediot
Anyone can help me escape this eeediocy?

Try and pitch some "Sounds really awesome business plan" to ntu ventures even you know its really stupid just insist its good cause its your only way out of low pay muhahahaha

Unregistered 03-05-2012 01:12 AM

Hi all,

Does anyone have any idea what is the salary like working for Philips Lighting in Singapore?

Is Philips Lighting a good company to work for in terms of career progression and salary?

I've tried searching the whole forum but cannot find anything.

Thanks for your help!

Unregistered 09-05-2012 04:54 PM

Hmm can you get into exxon or shell with bad honours/no honours if you have connections?

Unregistered 09-05-2012 05:36 PM

To above poster - Yes, of course.

It's not about how many ppl you know, it's about how many ppl who know you and is willing to give you a chance.

Connection is everything, provided u really have it.

Unregistered 09-05-2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 24617)
Hmm can you get into exxon or shell with bad honours/no honours if you have connections?

You can get into any place if you have the right connections.

Unregistered 11-05-2012 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 24619)
You can get into any place if you have the right connections.

EXACTLY EVEN politi*s

Unregistered 11-05-2012 06:40 PM

Is there even hope for engineers in this damn country?!!!!
Why are engineers these days struggling to even afford HDB flats.. Squeesing like sadines in MRT everyday cos cannot afford a car...... Stingy on ordering that bigger plate of chicken rice cos of budget... Pathetic.....
And to quote what somebody said of engineering degree : One degree, many careers opportunites... My arse... It's the biggest scam ever.... Really regret walking down this dead end road....