SIA AO grades - Page 5 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




SIA AO grades

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #41 (permalink)  
Old 29-12-2021, 10:38 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Just got offered 9k for specialist staff at SIA. Anyone know howís the work life environment there?
Right now, the environment should be quite demoralising as there is an ongoing wave of resignations and business negatively affected because travel curbed due to surging Omicron cases in many countries.

Reply With Quote
  #42 (permalink)  
Old 29-12-2021, 04:23 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Right now, the environment should be quite demoralising as there is an ongoing wave of resignations and business negatively affected because travel curbed due to surging Omicron cases in many countries.
Just spoke to a few guys there. Work life balance is pretty good and the pay is not bad.

Iím 35 and planning to start a family soon so SIA looks good for me.

Reply With Quote
  #43 (permalink)  
Old 29-12-2021, 05:47 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Just spoke to a few guys there. Work life balance is pretty good and the pay is not bad.

Iím 35 and planning to start a family soon so SIA looks good for me.
I was one a junior officer there, if u love airplanes, yes nice place to be at.. nice canteen with good food at airline house. Go back home back then i like to ride the long changi coast road home, very very relaxing. Only downside is i think at the moment they cannot offer good bonus, but hopefully things will get better..

Reply With Quote
  #44 (permalink)  
Old 29-12-2021, 10:16 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Just spoke to a few guys there. Work life balance is pretty good and the pay is not bad.

Iím 35 and planning to start a family soon so SIA looks good for me.
Not sure who you spoke to but many say the pay is very low. Can go Glassdoor to read to confirm the low pay comments. Many are also resigning to look for greener pastures. Aviation business wonít recover any time soon, so bonus and increment are unlikely.

s://centreforaviation.com/analysis/reports/europe-aviation-recovery-slows-iata-says-2019-pax-not-before-2024-573315
Reply With Quote
  #45 (permalink)  
Old 29-12-2021, 10:46 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Not sure who you spoke to but many say the pay is very low. Can go Glassdoor to read to confirm the low pay comments. Many are also resigning to look for greener pastures. Aviation business wonít recover any time soon, so bonus and increment are unlikely.

s://centreforaviation.com/analysis/reports/europe-aviation-recovery-slows-iata-says-2019-pax-not-before-2024-573315
Well I got offered 9k with 8 YOE and thatís about 10% more than my current so I guess they pay decently.
Reply With Quote
  #46 (permalink)  
Old 29-12-2021, 11:01 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well I got offered 9k with 8 YOE and thatís about 10% more than my current so I guess they pay decently.
Guess they like your resume.

Hope your annual package in SIA is higher than what you are getting now because donít think SIA will be paying bonus soon.
Reply With Quote

  #47 (permalink)  
Old 25-03-2022, 11:54 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hi guys, may I know what is the waiting time like if I apply a position in SIA, Iíve applied to it on January thereís no news from them yet. Iíve recently check the job portal and realise that the position Iíve applied for itís closed. Does that mean I got rejected for the role already?
Reply With Quote
  #48 (permalink)  
Old 26-03-2022, 12:13 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi guys, may I know what is the waiting time like if I apply a position in SIA, Iíve applied to it on January thereís no news from them yet. Iíve recently check the job portal and realise that the position Iíve applied for itís closed. Does that mean I got rejected for the role already?
Which role is this?
Reply With Quote
  #49 (permalink)  
Old 26-03-2022, 02:27 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which role is this?
The Trainee Flight dispatcher role
Reply With Quote
  #50 (permalink)  
Old 27-03-2022, 09:07 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

how much is the trainee flight pay?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
87% of our students have achieved better grades for the last CA2! Ė Read more gratifytuitionagency General Discussions 0 26-09-2016 08:51 PM
Job grades and responsibilities in Civil Service Janechia Income and Jobs 13 01-06-2015 12:28 AM
Direct recruitment into non entry-level grades? miwashi Income and Jobs 9 08-07-2011 10:20 AM

» 30 Recent Threads
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
18,035 Replies, 7,106,442 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,101 Replies, 3,894,252 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,355 Replies, 1,160,886 Views
Micron starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
554 Replies, 213,015 Views
GovTech Tech Associate Program... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
348 Replies, 141,567 Views
ST engineering starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
110 Replies, 67,563 Views
Bnp paribas graduate ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
192 Replies, 113,127 Views
Engineer Pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
521 Replies, 283,561 Views
IMDA (under MCI) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
351 Replies, 179,236 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,137 Replies, 952,121 Views
How much do you earn and save? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
382 Replies, 179,837 Views
Electrical Engineering Jobs in...
0 Replies, 82 Views
Compilation of MAs/Analysts Gross... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,134 Replies, 436,982 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,470 Replies, 2,525,482 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
14,832 Replies, 9,584,888 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,492 Replies, 721,045 Views
CSA (Cyber Security Agency) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
559 Replies, 231,127 Views
IMDA AIM Graduate Development... ( 1 2)
10 Replies, 4,395 Views
Shopee fresh grad pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
727 Replies, 202,577 Views
Hospital (Private or Public)... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
335 Replies, 109,014 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,278 Replies, 2,106,629 Views
Ex-MOE Teachers ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
328 Replies, 288,485 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,225 Replies, 586,407 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
9,147 Replies, 2,870,741 Views
Queries about Cpib application ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,373 Replies, 757,453 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,685 Replies, 3,306,557 Views
Anyone worked in singhealth/nhg? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
66 Replies, 127,711 Views
Working Culture in IRAS ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
67 Replies, 121,930 Views
Early Retirement
7 Replies, 2,482 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2